[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /v/ do you watch any streamers? Do you subscribe to any?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: uAKEPxc.png (262 KB, 292x473) Image search: [Google]
uAKEPxc.png
262 KB, 292x473
hey /v/ do you watch any streamers?
Do you subscribe to any?
>>
>>>/qa/440342

I cannot fucking wait until this shit is off the board.
>>
I'm subbed to cohhcarnage, alaskan savage and rocketbeans tv
>>
I want Brote but I've never subbed
>>
File: 1451003560048.gif (92 KB, 200x136) Image search: [Google]
1451003560048.gif
92 KB, 200x136
>>331164038
ew, what a terrible sounding board
>>331164840
what made you subscribe?
>>331165152
not enough money?
>>
Maximillan Dood :)
>>
>>331165403
I just don't see a point.
>>
i dont like how most of the streamers don't see genuine and put up a fakeness to them.
and the ones that can't fake are assholes like lirik.

cant there just be a normal streamer that doesn't do shit for attention and is actually just sincere?
>>
File: 1426047002476.jpg (20 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
1426047002476.jpg
20 KB, 288x499
>>331164840
>subbing to any twitch channel
>>
>>331165152
I used to watch his streams often but everything just started to get too fucking loud. I'd like to throw the stream on and doze off in bed but that sub sound is the worst and lately he himself has gotten really fucking loud, specifically that laugh of his. For some reason it's like 3x louder than it used to be a year ago and 3x less enjoyable.

sorry but its getting hard to luv u bby
>>
>>331164840
>Rocketbeans

How's Germany anon?
>>
xcal is the only one i watch, and even then its occasionally.

he's pretty good at games, but one of his friends he plays with is insufferable.
>>
SingSing is pretty fun
>>
I watch Voyboy but holy shit the last month or so has been suffering because his GF has been attention whoring hardcore while he streams and you can tell it annoys the FUCK out of him so stream quality has been severely lacking and I'm probably done watching him for a while, I don't even play LoL, just like to run it in the background and glance at it during breaks and load screens.
>>
>>331166373
He's changed so much from the beginning. He's kinda a fucking jerk now.
>>
>>331166463
>He's changed so much from the beginning. He's kinda a fucking jerk now.
He also doesn't "tryhard" anymore and throws so many fucking games during the late-mid game because he just starts doing stupid shit. He was so much more enjoyable to watch when his stripper of a GF wasn't always around and when he played/thought about the game at a purely professional level.
>>
Only one I follow is itmeJP
>>
>>331165791
respectable
>>
>>331164038

downvote
>>
File: 1458076493913.png (54 KB, 268x239) Image search: [Google]
1458076493913.png
54 KB, 268x239
>>331163592
I usually watch JoshOG and Timthetatman but I don't really watch tim much nowadays due to his time schedule and such. Besides, I prefer josh's stream over him because he's really chill and cool with his community.

I would love to support josh by subbing but I don't know, I can't convince myself to do so.

Being that said, I follow that guy from LoL Dyrus and watch him when Im really bored, I don't really enjoy mobas but I find it relaxing to watch him play it.
>>
>>331163592
I watch a few as background noise.

I only sub to Puri_Puri because I like what he does and he streams from 10pm to 6am which lines up nicely with when I'm awake.
>>
>>331163592
I've actually been looking for a cozy adventure game LPer for before bed blanket times. No autistic ADHD sperglord screaming with his face laid over half the screen.
>>
i only use twitch to follow people with follow splashes with the name why_cant_i_be_a_girl to see their reaction
>>
>>331164038
>No beating yes by hundreds of votes
That's why 4chan is complete shit nowadays. This shit does not belong here.
>>
File: jabroni.png (439 KB, 507x607) Image search: [Google]
jabroni.png
439 KB, 507x607
>>
>>331163592
I watched Stephen bonnel when I was trying to wrap my head around zerg vs zerg in sc2 beta, then kept watching him because he was funny for a few months

I dont care about streaming outside of major fighting tournaments which are fun to watch for some reason
>>
>>331163592
>>
I watch akimotorai WHENEVER HE DECIDES TO STREAM. whenever the fuck that'll be
>>
>facecams
>annoying shit cluttering the screen
>donation shit always appearing with text to speech or in a loud noise
>HEY BLANK THANKS FOR THE SUB LOL
>twitch memes being spammed constantly

Its shit senpai
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.