[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top tier comfy games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: sdlfkjdslk.jpg (234 KB, 1000x511) Image search: [Google]
sdlfkjdslk.jpg
234 KB, 1000x511
Top tier comfy games
>>
Pic unrelated.
>>
File: slimes.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
slimes.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1080
>>331155429
/v/'s trying to turn this into the new Undertale. You're not allowed to like it. Even if it is very comfy.

That being said, this game is also very comfy. Just do not buy it in its current state. Not enough content and the developers are slow as molasses.
>>
>>331155458
Nice try hipster. Now shoo, shoo.
>>
>>331155618
>/v/'s trying to turn this into the new Undertale. You're not allowed to like it. Even if it is very comfy.
no because undermeme was never comfy and attracted autists. this game doesn't attract autists and actually talks about the real world, not "le monster world that doesn't exist"

meme games only appeal to normies and/or autists. this game appeals to neither so it isn't a meme game.
>>
I love Stardew. Never played its inspirations, but, yeah, got 40 hours out of Stardew in the first 5 days of owning it, which is a lot more than I get out of most games these days.
>>
>>331155429
>Chucklefuck studio can publish good games
>Can't make good games themselves
>>
File: pt.jpg (61 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
pt.jpg
61 KB, 460x215
only 2 hours so far but i think i'll hit the 1k mark soon.
>>
>>331155429
its comfy but after the first year you basically have seen everything
>>
>>331155618
Nahh it's not that, /v/ for some reason is very anti-japanese, despite their infatuation with games like MGSV.
It's a chan board, but I don't know if it's cause cross boarding trolls got their way, or the influx of newfags in the last 2 years never lurked, or the console wars with an American company being BTFO every year. But every small white indie developer needs to be worshipped for their Blizzard style patching up of game ideas.
>>
>>331157460
Except this game is actually good, better than every modern Harvest Moon at that. The fact that threads that try to discuss this game or really any game are shitposted just show that you can't talk about games on /v/
>>
>>331157896
No, it's an amalgamation of ideas, the harvest moon franchise has always been split in two, but the fact that one title combines all the ideas and makes it good is fair, but doesn't deny the fact that people who played both games in the past experienced it before.

If Harvest Moon didn't exist, do you think this game would exist?
>>
>>331158592
No games would exist if Pong/Tennis for Two didn't either. What you're saying has no impact or sense on whether or not the game is good or not, and you're an example of the real problem with /v/.
>>
>>331155429
Multiplayer when?
>>
>>331158680
Sure, enjoy your chinese knock off games with an indie label.
>>
>>331155429
Its like harvest moon with a slight hint of terraria
>>
>>331155429
>comfy
nice meme you redditor
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.