[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trails of Cold Steel 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: SNKII_Apr_A12.jpg (246 KB, 782x1000) Image search: [Google]
SNKII_Apr_A12.jpg
246 KB, 782x1000
Have you put in your pre-order yet?
>>
>>331150918
Won't be out for another 10 months. pointless preordering now
>>
>>331150918
>preorder

I'm looking forward to it, I really liked 1.
>>
>>331151047
>10 months
Closer to 6 or 7 desu. There aren't even 10 months left in the year.
>>
>>331150918
Is it even up yet?
>>
>>331151471
On amazon and gamestop.com, yeah
>>
>>331151828
No special edition this time?
>>
>pre-ordering a shit game

wew
>>
>>331151939
Why would there be?
>>
>>331152191
I guess I wanted a Soundtrack CD or something.
>>
>>331151939
Nah, it's meant to be stored inside the first game's LE box
>>
Playing CS right now, at Legram. This town is really comfy, but those raging dykes start to get into my nerves. I can date Laura at the end right? I really want to spit on them.
>>
>>331152273
Yes, you can date Laura and spite the dykes, but why would you want a girl with sword autism when you could date Sara beats me.
>>
Is the first one worth playing?

I enjoyed Trails in the Sky but I felt that the battle system was slow. Especially when you fought enemies who would sit at the back of the grid and spam attacks that push you back.
>>
>>331152273
You can't date anyone.

>>331152383
Combat is much faster since you can either fast forward or skip animations altogether.
>>
File: 1412621900876.jpg (46 KB, 519x519) Image search: [Google]
1412621900876.jpg
46 KB, 519x519
I get all my games from Best buy, and they haven't put it up for pre order yet
>>
>>331152362
Self satisfaction anon. Imagine the butthurt they created.
>>
Question. I imported the lionheart edition from 'murrica. Do I have to get the eu or us version of the game for that bit of compatability bonus
>>
>>331152670
Take a wild guess.
>>
>>331152383
Most battles in this game go really fast, regular mobs become jokes half way through the game cause you can literally end the fight with 1 move.
>>
>>331152731
The wild guess is a: I have no idea.

I've read about DLC from different regions being compatible for the same game whilst, you buy it in that region for your PS3, but I'd guess it depends on the developers aswell. If this is correct, then it would be fine.

There still is the possibility it's locked out.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.