[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn nigger why did none of you fags tell me about this cool game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: ElShaddai.jpg (130 KB, 888x619) Image search: [Google]
ElShaddai.jpg
130 KB, 888x619
Damn nigger why did none of you fags tell me about this cool game?
>>
I've had it for years and never played it. What's it like?
>>
>>331135610
Extremely dull. Extremely basic combat.

Look at screenshots for the cool visuals and then save yourself the time by never playing it.
>>
>>331135408
i told you that one time, you didn't listen
>>
>>331135687
KEK
>>
>>331135687
CU CK
>>
>>331135408
>playing a meme game
it's daijoubu
>>
File: The Listening.jpg (295 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The Listening.jpg
295 KB, 1280x720
El Shaddai is not a very good game. Gorgeous visuals, great music, abysmal gameplay.
>>
>>331136501
>abysmal gameplay.
Gameplay isn't even bad, it's just not good.

Game is worth playing if you can find it for cheap just so see the visuals
>>
>>331136678
I actually did do just that, and I suppose you are correct with that in mind.
>>
The gameplay is fine, it's just not advanced. It doesn't progress, but it's not bad. You don't say the loz combat is bad, it's just fucking boring and doesn't get any better. And that's not even true of either games. Lots of great minibusses that require multiple weapon swaps in El shaddai.

The main reason to play anyway is the story and visuals which you won't get the same experience with a video. The game can be found for like 10 bucks nowadays and rumor has it it's coming to ps now fairly soon, which probably means a shot at backwards compatibility on the bone.
>>
https://youtu.be/rfFpTUwFt7I?t=293

Dat opening
>>
bit of a paki name
>>
>>331137093
It's Hebrew
>>
File: 5067343113_42fece30d6.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
5067343113_42fece30d6.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
>>331137093
>>
because its terrible and the only noteworthy thing about it is the art style
>>
literally DMC for chirstfags
>>
>>331135408
Cool art, cool theme, cool music

Really mediocre and shallow gameplay

I give it 6/10, would play for the novelty factor
>>
>>331135408
no problem
>>
It's wildly mediocre besides the visuals and OST.
Though I wouldn't mind a sequel with just the neat platforming.
>>
One of my fav hack n slash with killer is dead last gen. The thing about the gameplay of this rock is that it follows rock/paper/scissor formula with weapons and has the premise easy to learn hard to master. Once you step up the difficulty and pull it off this game shine hard in a arcade timing way. Dont let others fool you. Once you got Uriel god power up the game reach another level when you use it right in a specific survival moment. I really love it. Not for everyone for sure but its well balanced. My two cents.
>>
>>331138787
fuck your shit taste
>>
When the combat clicks it's fuckign amazing.

It's so fluid and fast and doesn't use any complex button combinations either, literally just pressing one button in timed sequences allows you to string together practically endless combos.
>>
>>331140278
it is not good, sorry but it is way to repetitive and the enemy never challenge
you can argue that DMC has enemy that challenges the player while keeping the basic/simple moveset
>>
>>331135408
Nigga, What!? We told you like 40 times. Ain't our fault you don't listen.
>>
DMC cu ck scumming it up yet again with their shit taste
>>
>>331143409
cuck isn't filtered
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.