[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of pre-rec?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (247 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
247 KB, 1920x1080
What does /v/ think of pre-rec?
>>
>>331126972
Unknowledgeable wannabe movie critics can't cut it doing that because everyone laughs at their shit opinions, so they try to branch into games, and again everyone laughs at their shit opinions.

They're very much like James and mike. Ultra casuals stuck in the late 90s in regards to video games.
>>
>>331126972
They're no Mike and Jay.
>>
>>331127407
streams are entertaining at least, its great to see jack and rich say dumb shit like CRTs (or as they put them CTRs) had horribly low refresh rates but all ps2 games ran at 60 fps despite this, then get anally destroyed when the chat calls them out on their idiocy.
>>
>>331127407
Aids Moby sucks, but Ritch is always good.
>>
>>331127494
I mean, Rich is, but AIDS Moby isn't.
>>
>>331126972
never heard of it
>>
this is click bait

they dont know anything about video games and just shill nintendo.

pretty much /v/
>>
File: 1424231156899.jpg (878 KB, 986x1369) Image search: [Google]
1424231156899.jpg
878 KB, 986x1369
>how to smugly talk about video games for 30 minutes while actually saying nothing substantial

Compare their videos to literally any other big in depth video game reviewers and you'll see just how pleb they are. Hell, even Angry Jose says more insightful things about games than they do.
>>
>>331127494
That's right, Susan.
>>
>>331126972
Shit.

Worse than most jewtube lpers
>>
>>331126972
Rich is boring but harmless
Aidsmoby is unbearable
>>
>>331126972
Mike and jay (and the rest of their crew) actually make movies as well as being fans so they at least know something about what they talk about.
Rich and aidsmoby are just fans so they can only talk about their opinions, which a lot of the time just amount to "i was bored."

I dont mind the show, but ive only watched it when i wanted to know more information on a game and they happened to be talking about it.
>>
should stick to movie reviews
>>
They're always late to the party and don't know a damn thing about video games made after 1989.
>>
>>331126972
their Sonic review shows exactly how fucking clueless they are
>>
File: BOYHOOD.jpg (162 KB, 1278x717) Image search: [Google]
BOYHOOD.jpg
162 KB, 1278x717
So Jay, what did you think of Duke Nukem Forever? Did you know it took 12 years to make?
>>
"Everything new sucks"
t.Rich.
>>
I liked the video about The Order but that was because they just treated it like a movie instead of a game.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.