[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MIITOMO FRIENDS THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Miitomo.jpg (91 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Miitomo.jpg
91 KB, 1000x500
This game is literally unplayable without friends.
It's not out outside of Japan yet so you'll have to use twitter or facebook to add people and the latter probably isn't an option to most people here.
Basically if you follow a person on twitter and they follow you back you can add them.

@XNU_Darwin
>>
Just wait for the western release, I'm sure enough people will be autistic enough to make a general for it.
>>
>>331122008
Also to get the game outside of Japan
Android: Find an apk online and install it.
iOS: Switch to the Japanese App Store from your Apple ID settings on the bottom of the featured page and then download it. You can switch back again right away if you want.
>>
>>331122008
following you
>>
Is it at all interesting, or is it just an app through which you interact with Twitter followers?
>>
@manueldesantis4
>>
>>331122709
I wouldn't use twitter to add friends at all, but you can't use nintendo account yet and I'm just testing it out before it releases here.

It's a very simple concept but surprisingly fun
>>
>>331122008
Eh, I'll wait the western version. Good luck.
>>
>>331123152
Added you
>>
>>331123278
cute
>>
>>331123353
rad glasses
>>
>>331123278
visit me
>>
I downloaded it but it wouldn't let me link my account so I deleted it. I did try the other option before attempting to link my account and it was fairly standard customisation, thought the voice thing was sort of neat, and I got a Mario hat. I'll just wait for the US release.
>>
>>331123592
nice pupper
>>
>>331123569
thanks
>>
>>331123669
thanks m8
>>
What the fuck, not only did Nintendo throw the censorship out the window, they even have animations for suicide and shit
>>
>>331123909
really?
>>
File: IMG_0846.png (708 KB, 640x1033) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0846.png
708 KB, 640x1033
rip
>>
So just make dummy accounts and add people from /v/? I'm sure there will be threads for this once it's officially released everywhere outside Japan. We all want those coins for the My Nintendo shit.
>>
>>331124276
sorry
>>
>mfw the jews at nintendo are using this to get information out of us
>>
Follow me and I'll follow back, will add you guys once the western release comes out

@frooloom
>>
File: IMG_0848.png (691 KB, 640x1035) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0848.png
691 KB, 640x1035
>>331124337
>So just make dummy accounts and add people from /v/?
Yeah basically, I'll probably just start over with my real account when it comes out
>>
How do i appear in your home?
>>
>>331124857
im cofee boy
>>
my mii keeps talking about oskar
>>
>>331125001
It happens randomly i think
>>
How do you take after your parents?
>>
STOP
>>
When will this release in the US?
>>
>>331127479
NEVER
>>
>>331127479
All i have seen is "soon" or "before march ends"
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.