[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paragon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: paragon.jpg (264 KB, 1200x662) Image search: [Google]
paragon.jpg
264 KB, 1200x662
So paragon will have a paid early access tomorrow.

Will you buy it? Which package?

I think I'll buy the $20 package because it looks like a fun game actually
>>
bought it yesterday what time does it open up ?
>>
viral but ill allow it.
>>
It looks bland, the visuals are boring, the characters are boring, and the gameplay looks boring.
>>
>>331107220
I'm mostly only getting it because I'm bored and need something to play until next month.

That and I'll try and help them unfuck the game since I might as well use all the moba experience I have for something.
>>
>>331107220
>Playing ASSFAGGOTS
>PAYING FOR ASSFAGGOTS
>shiggy diggy doo
>>
>>331109889
The only 100% free one is dota and that's shit too, so I don't see your point.
>>
>>331109956
smite is free you dumb piece of shit
>>
>>331107220
>tfw just invited to beta free weekends
>>
>>331110093
>smite is free you dumb piece of shit

Using that logic so is LoL and HotS.
Yes Smite has a good paymodel where you get all heroes for 30 bucks, but that doesn't make all heroes free.
>>
>>331110093
>Look at all the free gods oh man
>>
>>331110187
you can earn them by grinding can you not? that is free to me
>>
File: 1457840664151.jpg (85 KB, 633x738) Image search: [Google]
1457840664151.jpg
85 KB, 633x738
The alpha footage trailer made it look pretty bland.

I'm only interested because the concept and characters look fun on paper, but that gameplay was terribly boring.
>>
>>331110418
don't play it and let the game die a slow a painful death just like Battleborn. Only Paladins will rise out of the ashes to compete with Overwatch. Screen cap this
>>
>>331110247
Then all MOBAs are free.

Paragon is also free. Heck you don't even need to grind heroes since all heroes are free from the get-go.
This is you showing your dedication and support by paying to get early access for cosmetics and helping the devs make the game.

This is not paying to play (a near complete version of) the game early since the game is massively unfinished and won't even go into open beta until the summer.
>>
File: jews.png (515 KB, 543x417) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
515 KB, 543x417
>>331107220
ITT: How to spot a shill
>>
File: 1448903660133.jpg (66 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
1448903660133.jpg
66 KB, 437x437
>>331107220
>>
>>331110501
>Only Paladins will rise out of the ashes to compete with Overwatch.

I was invited to that Beta yet I have had 0 interest in even starting it up, same shit with Arena of Fate.
Paladins won't be a success.
>>
>>331110604
fuck this game is trash and its only saving grace is the graphics. sorry you choosed to make such a shit tier smite clone
>>
>>331110731
just because you don't have interest in it doesn't mean anything you probably have shit taste already and like smite/lol. The game has a ever growing player base with really good optimization so lots of poor fags can run it. paragons shot itself in the foot for using ue4
>>
>>331110734
Sorry for demolishing your ass so hard that salt poured out of your dick.
>>
>>331110913
no salt thats just how you respond to people on /v/ how is being a pr person for a dead game going?
>>
>>331110907
>just because you don't have interest in it doesn't mean anything you probably have shit taste already and like smite/lol.

I play neither, but keep throwing out those assumptions.

> The game has a ever growing player base

Is this a joke? I can't tell if you're some retarded fanboy or a shill.
The game is in closed beta.
>>
>>331111158
What game are you talking about here? What game do you think I'm shilling for?
I shat on your shit arguments and now you cry even more because your ass is sore.
If anything, you seem to jack off pretty fucking hard to Smite.
>>
>>331111189
might as well be open beta they throw a lot of beta keys out to everyone for playing.
>>331111360
i don't play any assfagots i just know when one is copying the other. you litteraly didn't shit on any arguments you just shilled your shitty skin pack
>>
>>331111516
>might as well be open beta they throw a lot of beta keys out to everyone for playing.

Except it isn't. If they're throwing out beta keys it's to fill in the players that stopped playing.

You're also shilling 2 Hirez games, Smite and Paladins, yet not talking about any other games (unlike me).

If Paladins is so fucking good that it will go toe to toe with Overwatch then run along and play it then.
I sure as fuck ain't installing that shit anyway.
>>
>>331111916
i don't give 2 fucks about smite and i don't bring up the other games because i don't play any ASSFAGGOTS! I have good taste and don't play moba trash.
>>
>>331112169
>I have good taste

Clearly, since you seem to enjoy Paladins so hard.
>>
>>331112221
it strays far away from generic moba trash and plays more like a team based fps which is what makes it so much fun. paragons is garbage with its "ranged" weapons
>>
File: Alien fish head.jpg (112 KB, 1200x662) Image search: [Google]
Alien fish head.jpg
112 KB, 1200x662
Am I the only one that sees this?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.