[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Ocean 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: so5.png (819 KB, 504x640) Image search: [Google]
so5.png
819 KB, 504x640
How many preview videos are they going to make?

Anne and Emerson explain some of the nuances of the battle system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MokWAgj7GH0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXRXtxCxRco
>>
Only question i want an answer to now is will it have dual audio?
>>
>>331099462
Anyone have the gif of the pink haired girl smirking? I need to fap
>>
>>331100136
Bump for interest.
>>
>>331099462
to bad star ocean is now a shit.

played Star Ocean: The Last Hope and that game was terrible.
>>
It's hard for me to show interest in star ocean after 3 and 4 lackluster stories. Sure the battles were fun but hidden behind a shitwall of crappy story and characters.
>>
>>331099462
>mfw thought about making an indie game called star ocean
>only find out through /v/ that every name ever in the universe is already taken and produced + under copyright
jesus man
>>
>>331102935
None of the team working on Last Hope are working on this. The current director said that something went awfully wrong in SO4's development.
>>
>>331099462
do all the characters have fixed costumes?
>>
File: 1450273787000.jpg (341 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1450273787000.jpg
341 KB, 1024x768
Reminds me that I should finish SO2.

Reminds me that I shouldnt bother with any SO after SO2.
>>
>>331104397
In all fairness, the PSP remake of SO1 is decent. It's like a lesser SO2 using the same engine, but it's not bad.
>>
I just realized that the MC has the exact same moves as Fayt fro SO3. Also it looked like he linked the first attack of close circle with the close X combo, haven't played 4 so maybe that's a new thing
>>
>>331099462
FFXV comes out. Revives JRPGs, everyone wants to play the next big one.
Next big one is Star Ocean 5. JRPGs instantly killed again.

Why are there so many bad devs in the JRPG dev scene? Don't they realize the way you sell JRPGs in large numbers is not with bouncy happy funtime big eyed characters or edgy mcedgelords Mavericks, but rather with quality drama and fantastical places that are still somewhat grounded in realism?
>>
>>331105939
SO5 comes out before FFXV you big fucking meme.
>>
Star Ocean is mediocre as fuck. #2 was an okay game, but nothing to write home about.
>>
>>331105939
The Trails series will save JRPGs.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.