[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /v/, I need a videogame suggestion from my. My matter is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Hi /v/,

I need a videogame suggestion from my. My matter is having a very hard time getting over depression. I am not going to get into more detail, but basically she needs something to do. She already renovated half the house, but the problem is during the evening when everything gets quite she is still having a hard time. Obviously, I can't be there for her 24/7.
I thought that maybe some sort of roll-playing game might help her. Something immersive that fogs her mind and gives her an escape for a while.
>no shooters
>no brutal stuff
>something that isn't to difficult, she never played a videogame in her life
It doesn't really have to be an RPG I just thought that it might catch her easier.

Suggestions?
>>
>>331089403
I need a videogame suggestion from my mother.
>>
CoD BO3
>>
alien: isolation
>>
>>331089403
JRPG.
>>
Spec Ops: The Line
>>
>>331089403
Caesar 3, Pharaoh, SIm City 4
>>
Soldier of fortune
>>
Pic related.
>>
Some kind of cRPG with a lot of reading on its lowest difficulty might be to her liking. Alternatively, you could go for something even more simple and cozy like Oblivion, but that depends on whether she can play first-person games properly.
>>
>>331089403
Skies of Arcadia has been clinically proven to be more effective than placebo in the treatment of depression.
>>
How about some point and click adventures like deponia
>>
>>331089403
Animal Crossing
>>
Harvest Moon or Paper Mario, easy to Emulate and easier to play.
>>
Try something like Phoenix Wright, lots of reading and narrative, no fast paced shit.
>>
>>331089403
Hyperdimension Neptunia.
>>
>>331089403
Harvest Moon or animal crossing seem like thetop choices. Aside from that Lego games are usually happy and full of humor. (aside from being immediately recognizable because of licenses)

Kirby games are always comfy and easy so that one should be a good one.
>>
Thank you guys.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.