[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't play video games anymore. I just can't. I recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1458157301567.png (79 KB, 190x283) Image search: [Google]
1458157301567.png
79 KB, 190x283
I can't play video games anymore. I just can't.
I recently purchased Twilight Princess HD and began playing it in the living room while my roommate (female) watched. She is a "grrl gamer" and wears Zelda shirts and talks about how much she loves video games all while never playing them. She buys all the latest games and does not play them. To each their own, I suppose.
Anyway, I got up to pic related in TPHD and she said, "I love this guy... first example of diversity in a Zelda game."
I nearly lost it. I finished his dialog, went to the menu, saved and quit. I haven't played since.
I had been losing interest in games over the years, slowly waning down to less than an hour per week, but I think this really did it for me.
Her comment was so representative of exactly what's wrong with the """""culture""""" surrounding video games. She wasn't even correct, but she *had* to say it.
Sorry for the blog post. I don't have many friends who would understand why this is a problem. Thank you for reading.
>>
File: 1417378268920.jpg (49 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1417378268920.jpg
49 KB, 472x472
>>331084924
/v/ - Some Faggot's Personal Blog
>>
File: 4434556547.gif (860 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
4434556547.gif
860 KB, 500x420
>>331084924
I down there with you, anon. We can watch """"Video game culture"""" burn down together
>>
>>331084924
>She wasn't even correct, but she *had* to say it
/v/ does that too. So many people who surround video games are idiots.
>>
>>331084924
>its a cuck thread
kill yourself faggot
>>
Fans have been ruining things since ever. You should know better than to let stuff like that reach you.
>>
Who fucking gives a shit about your dumbfuck roommate?
Why are you faggots so goddamn sensitive? Christ.
>>
File: Batter.png (7 KB, 350x304) Image search: [Google]
Batter.png
7 KB, 350x304
>Getting so bootyblasted from one of your idiot rommates you quit your once favorite hobby for good

Id hit you if I could anon.
>>
>>331084924
>not agreeing with her then taking her up to your room to show her the diversity of your dick
>>
>>331084924
maybe your roommate is pretending to like the things you like because she likes you
>>
>>331084924
Should probably just an hero at this point
>>
>>331084924
I have had the same issue, I can't really enjoy most of the latest games that are released today. But then I started to play more and more games that are like the games from earlier generations. Games like Hard Corps Uprising, Odallus, 3D Dot Game Heroes and crap like that.

I'm loving video games again.

Also why the fuck do you care about something that some whorecunt says?
>>
How is Coro an example of diversity? He's a white guy with a 'fro. His sister is a white gal with a 'fro. Their other sister is sort of tan and a qtpie.
>>
>>331084924
Ah yes I remember Bob Ross, the white man with an afro, a true symbol of diversity.

Tell your roommate to stop being such a vapid cunt and let you play vidya in peace.
>>
Why do you let women ruin the things you like? Rediscover your balls.
>>
Talk the fuck back to her, unless you're a pussy.

Ask her why she thinks he's diverse and then fucking slam her pussy argument.

Hell she'll probably like you more afterwards because she knows you've got a spine.
>>
>>331084924
What a terrible fucking post.

You don't like videogames anymore because you don't like videogames anymore. Only a literal child would stop doing something they enjoy because of the "culture" surrounding it.
>>
I quit TPHD too, just before the water temple. It's bad.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.