[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WoW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 20140417_093826.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20140417_093826.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Anyone on a Private server?
Which one?
Decent population?
Please & Thank you
>>
yes
nos
yes
you're welcome
>>
>>331075159
brrr
>>
>>331075246
wear a sweater
>>
Yeah I tried Nostalius but the population was too small and trying to find a group for anything was almost impossible. I'd pass.
>>
>>331075441
Damn, there has to be atleast one worth playing!
>>
>>331075128
Yes
Nostalrius
Yes
NP
>>
They're all buggy shit.
>>
>>331075441
Fake as fuck, there's literally one to five people in every area for some quest you can group with, they even often offer invite first because waiting for respawn of one mob is too retarded, but if it's not enough for you then go on PvP server which has 3x more players than PvE
>>
>>331075128
>dat feel when only server with worthwhile population is Nostalrius

But I don't care about vanilla. I've been through that hell once before, don't want to again.
>>
>>331076058
That holds true for retail too though.
>>
your better off living those moments in memory, instead you'll get poorly kept server that expect you to give into the shill.
>>
OP is the biggest faggot i have seen in my entire life.
>>
>>331076162
join the /v/ guild today and start spamming le memes ;)
>>
the only way to enjoy wow is to die and be reborn and play the game for the first time with no experience of it in 2004.
>>
>>331075996
>people pve on Nostalrius?
>>
>>331075128
Nost is the way to go for vanilla population but it's still a buggy piece of shit with awful staff.
>>
>>331076664
What is so awful with the staff? and why is it buggy? never had any problems with it but i never got through the barrens
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.