[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /v/, what is your favorite rpg and why is it Dungeon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Tell me /v/,

what is your favorite rpg and why is it Dungeon Siege II
>>
>>331075013
because original is better
>>
>>331076613
Better soundtrack
And I didn't like the super powers so much. I feel like it hurt the game more than it halped
>Fucking 4 party limit
RAGE
>>
>>331075013
The original was better. Easier on the eyes, more fun spells, better soundtrack. Diablo 2, Age of Decadence
>>
>>331075013
my fav is skirym
>>
>>331077483
The super powers made everything too easy. It was like having a "get out of jail" free card on a cooldown.
I did like the skill trees though. I love both games but it felt like there wasn't a big enough difference between characters. Okay this dude's ranged, this guy does the nature magic, this dude stands in front and gets hit. At least the skill point talent tree thingy stuff would let you specialize your characters

oh also the fucking bonus trees that game with the expansion of dungeon siege 2 were so fucking overpowered
like one of them made you a super tank and the other was like blood magic or something I think? I remember it being so incredibly fucking broken

fuck me i miss these games
I've got amazing memories of beating the first one during summer break as a kid.
>>
>>331075013
Gothic II

I quite enjoyed Dungeon Siege 1 and 2, but 3 was a mess
>>
Do the Dungeon Siege games have mods?
Which is the best in the series?
>>
>>331075013
It's a good game but it becomes extremely tedious, I got to the desert 3 times and always quit there.
>>
>>331081087
>Do the Dungeon Siege games have mods?
Yes
>Which is the best in the series?
The first one
>>
>>331082683
Then I won't like any I guess. I played it back in its day but didn't enjoy it. Then again I'm starting to think I just don't like isometric/bird's-eye-view games anymore, even though I feel they could be so much fun.
>>
>>331075013
Dungeon Siege, Diablo and like games are more loot gamblers or dungeon crawlers than real RPGs. Dungeon Siege especially since it plays itself and you'll maybe move your party or hit a health potion/mana potion button every now and then while the party auto clears enemies.
>>
dungeon siege is barely an rpg
>>
File: 1458105834124.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458105834124.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
I like DS1 a lot but I could never get into 2 at all, I get bored a few hours in.
I want to replay 1 some time but I've tried getting it to run on Win7 with absolutely no success, the main menu works but anytime it tries to load the game world the game crashes to desktop.
>>
>>331075013
>and why is it Dungeon Siege II
You spelt Mordor: The Depths of Dejenol wrong
>>
This is my current flavour of the month rpg
>>
>>331087669
Battle Brothers is fucking awesome.
>>
>>331087763

Nothing more satisfying then holding a shieldwall while moving units to flank the enemy line outside their fov
>>
File: BattleBrothersShieldWall.jpg (569 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
BattleBrothersShieldWall.jpg
569 KB, 1366x768
>>331087981
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.