[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is such fucking trash. The people here can just can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: taxi-driver.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
taxi-driver.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
This board is such fucking trash.
The people here can just can't help themselves, they have to bitch and moan about people on twitter, gender issues and other barely video game relevant "news." Don't get me started on game fanbases. Fucking everything has to be a meme or something. Why can't we talk about the games instead?
>>
>>331054427
nice video games
>>
File: I have this fantasy.jpg (334 KB, 711x917) Image search: [Google]
I have this fantasy.jpg
334 KB, 711x917
The good times aren't coming back. Let it go.
>>
>>331054427
Because you're a huge faggot who shitposts instead of creating decent content.
>>
>>331054427
You mean like you are?
>>
Don't forget the tons of blatant off topic shit, weeb shitposting, and other rule breaking garbage.

Thanks to the mods having no real backbone, much less consistency on dealing with shit, /v/ became a complete and total shit hole.
>>
File: 1458122585576.png (196 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
1458122585576.png
196 KB, 1211x1259
>letting /v/ affect you in any way other than to laugh at idiots
>>
>>331054427
>can just can't help themselves
>>
>>331054427
honestly, videogame discussion doesn't even make sense. videogames are something to be played, and you should come to your own conclusions to a game. once you have finished it, what is there to even discuss? i think /v/ as a concept is a failure
>>
>>331054427
You are entirely right.

I sometimes get a laugh at some stupid shit I see on Neogaf or whatever, but I've seen far worse on this very board.

This place just destroys people.
>>
>>331054723
i hate these kinds of posts. they don't make sense, the reason its a problem is because nobody posts in regular threads. ive made several threads, no memes, nothing controversial, it doesn't work that way. they get bumped off maybe 7 posts in the thread.
>>
1. Angry people.
2. New people who come here and think the shitposting is just the regular style.

Many of the posts in the thread about Obsidian's new game were about how the name "Tyranny" looks like the word "Tranny". All the trump and political shitposting. And how every non-negative post must be shilling. I know people say this every year, but /v/ is getting worse. The decline is just much more noticeable.
>>
this is the only board i see as impossible to get laid on

i don't know how to feel about this
>>
>>331054427
>Why can't we talk about the games instead?
What's there to talk about. Gaming is dead.

I'm just waiting for the next crash which will probably never come. Enjoy the decline.
>>
File: 1602225450233.png (363 KB, 721x410) Image search: [Google]
1602225450233.png
363 KB, 721x410
>>331054427
I'll give you the actual answer. It's your use of negative words. Saying stuff 'can't' or that it 'doesn't' makes conversation hard. Lots of people do it too. If you find yourself saying things like, "Oh the game didn't have X." You're being negative and that's why you find peace in memes. The memes are all about things that 'are' rather than what you are used to thinking about, which are things that 'aren't'.

So yeah basically you have to be positive with your words and people will talk to you about whatever. That includes video games.
>>
>>331056852
>in b4 burnout paradise
>>
File: 4573782463.png (9 KB, 1081x154) Image search: [Google]
4573782463.png
9 KB, 1081x154
>>331054427
It's due to the fact most here don't want to talk about games objectively or with any pragmatism
They love game X but people point out flaws? Enjoy being every stawman projection out there
They hate game Y but people talk about it anyway? Enjoy constant shitposting and hate

That leads to what it is now: bitching and moaning because any type of talk about games (specifically popular ones) will get shot down and ruin in seconds because a lot of underage here are insecure as fuck.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.