[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
N2DS thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 2ds-crimsonred-stylus-480x320.png (148 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
2ds-crimsonred-stylus-480x320.png
148 KB, 480x320
If you don't ever use the 3D on the 3DS, and you never take your handhelds out of the house, the 2DS is actually the superior model

>literally half the price
>nice comfy full sized shoulder buttons
>spread out button placement for ease on your thumbs
>>
>>331039795
>no c stick
>lower processing power
>superior model
Nice b8 m8.
>>
>>331039795
I'm actually on the verge of getting one of these used, I'd love to have something thats actually comfortable to hold and I can hack it anyway
>>
>>331040584
Only $60 refurb from nintendo
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>331039795
>little nephew comes over
>"look uncle, it's a 3DS"
>oh cool little man, is it 3D?
>"nah when I turn the 3D on, it makes the screen darker, and that's it"
>mfw
>>
>>331039795
I wish they made a new 2DSXL. I'd buy it in a heatbeat. 3D Land's the only game to do it well anyway.
>>
File: 1223141235123.png (8 KB, 251x157) Image search: [Google]
1223141235123.png
8 KB, 251x157
As a fellow 2ds fag, i recommend getting this clip on for the shoulder buttons, lets you use them at a better angle and gives the whole thing a nice grip
>>
>>331039795
The N3DS has better specs though which you can utilize for any game you want with homebrew. Also it has a c-stick
>>
>>331039795
Shame they didn't do an upgraded version, good for what I'd play though
>>
>3D Land
>OOT 3D
>Starfox 3D
>Any GBC game
>LBW
>Mario and Luigi

>No 3D

literally losing color vibrancy, brightness, and depth tailored for the game. It looks so flat and ugly in 2D. And honestly, the appearance of looking into a box is so much more pleasing than the flat image you usually get, to the point where paper jam's bland as FUCK aesthetics are much more passable in 3D. You forgive a lack of detail to the world if its in 3D.
>>
It feels godly after coming from the horrible clamshell.
>>
>>331041321
a new 2ds would be interesting for sure
>>
I actually found the StreetPass feature pretty fun on my N3DS XL.

Fuck the 2DS.
>>
>>331041721
>streetpass
>living anywhere but Japan or literally inside an elementary school
>>
>>331041841
>not living in LA, New York or any campus
>>
>>331041841

Just went on a road trip from Indiana to Texas and back. Got 20 passss just with that, and I wasn't even trying.

I also got the Eon Pass for Pokemon ORAS on my first SP ever. That was a miracle considering no one seems to have it where I live. It was on some Rest Area.
>>
>>331042203

Or the mall.

If you don't get at least one Street Pass on any mall, it's time to move because you live in Bumfucksville, Nowhere.
>>
>>331042203
>>331042241
>>331042483
>not just buying a $7 wifi adapter to make your own streetpass relay for infinite streetpasses
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.