[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would have been /v/'s reaction to this game back when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: FFX-2_box.jpg (142 KB, 256x366) Image search: [Google]
FFX-2_box.jpg
142 KB, 256x366
What would have been /v/'s reaction to this game back when it was announced?
>>
Lots of people being assmad that the party is all girls, and other people disagreeing because it makes their dicks hard. Kinda like what people think of XV now I guess.
>>
>>331036423
Got BLACKED
>>
We'd be happy, because we know that no matter how hard a game tries to be shit, there will never be a game shittier than FFX.
>>
>>331038067
XV is the polar opposite of that though.
>>
>>331038265
>there will never be a game shittier than FFX.

Oh how wrong you were.
>>
>>331038426
FF13 wasn't as bad as FFX-2 or even FFX. All the sequels for 13 were worse.
>>
>>331038320
There are still lots of people who are mad that the party is all guys and other people probably excuse it because of husbandofaggotry.
>>
>>331038496
>FFXIII isn't as bad as FFX-2

FFX-2 isn't a bad game. It's an amazing game with cringey dialogue and mediocre story. The gameplay, music, and minigames are all fantastic, easily the best FF turn based will ever achieve.
>>
>>331038426
>posts a game that's better than FFX

I don't see how I'm wrong.
>>
>>331038496
At least X had good combat and a fun minigame. XIII has neither.
>>
>>331039035
>XIII
>better than X

That's how you're wrong.
>>
>>331039149
X had all the problems XIII had, and then some. How was it any better?
>>
>>331039261
see >>331039051
>>
>>331039563
But that post is a blatant lie.
>>
>>331039737
nuh uh
>>
>>331038426

The map just needed to be opened up and it would have been a great game

>they didn't do it because all the japanese boys would only be playing the game all day forever and never doing anything else
>>
>>331040090
That would have fixed only one of the game's many, many problems.
>>
i feel like the frilly homos and grills on /v/ would have been hyped for X2 at the time
>>
>>331038882
I would have liked it a lot more if there wasn't such a serious story.
Just fucking around and going on adventures like a fantasy Cowboy Bebop would've made it the perfect FF.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.