[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying go get he badge that this guy drop, does anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: Faggot.jpg (197 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Faggot.jpg
197 KB, 1920x1080
I'm trying go get he badge that this guy drop, does anyone know if they patched it to where you could shoot him off the edge? I notice that when I get to the top I try to shoot him with my hunter pistol and he just rushes me, he doesn't stand near the edge long enough for me to knock him off so I feel like they patched it.

Can someone tell me another easy way to kill him if they patched the cheese method? I just got the game a couple of days ago and I'm sure I can't kill him in a one on one fight, I'm way too underleveled.

Also someone said you can shoot him off with the hunter pistol but I've seen videos of people using the blunderbuss because it has more knock back so should I buy the blunderbuss instead?
>>
Git gud
>>
>>331020761
Just melee him you faggot
>>
You can definitely still knock him off
>>
>>331020867
Thanks for completely ignoring my question, I could "git gud" if I was too spend hours farming for echoes and leveling my character but I'm pretty sure most players did not kill this guy in a fair fight so don't say "git gud" when everyone else did the cheese method.

Don't be an asshole

>>331020924
I'll try it, he is quick and doesn't stand near the edge for very long.
>>
>>331020867
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "Git Gud" response up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just type out the response "git gud". Oh, and we all know that reply. The "epic" git gud reply, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting git gud. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic shit posting git gud spamming NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...
>>
>>331021254
git gud
>>
Just fight him normal. He's pretty much guaranteed to kill himself before you do anyway.
>>
File: 1437124135972.jpg (13 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1437124135972.jpg
13 KB, 280x280
>>331020761
I've never won this turbohomo legit. He always falls down and dies even though I'm trying to fight him legit.
>>
Why can't you just be friends?
>>
>>331020991
>was too spend hours farming for echoes and leveling my character

this is at like the beginning of the game, there's no way you're super underleveled unless you literally die after every boss and lose all of your echoes or have been wasting them on bloodvials/bullets instead of leveling
>>
>>331022017
It might at the beginning but a lot of people agreed that Djura was still a tough enemy to fight 1 on 1 that early in the game.
>>
>>331022140
He's only tough because of the tiny area, which is a double-edged sword because every second you fight him greatly increases the odds of him just throwing himself off to his death. So just dance with him a while.
>>
>>331021254
looks like someone needs to Git Gud
>>
>>331020761
What weapon are you using? If you're using the Hunter's Axe and you catch him in a 2H R2 double hit you can knock him off the edge pretty reliably. If you don't have the Axe and suck at parrying then I'd suggest just dodging around him, close to the edge, and then spam him with some quick R1 on his recovery and try to knock him off that way.
>>
Can someone also tell me when I'll get a nice SKL/DEX weapon? So far the game really caters to STR builds with the Kirkhammer and Ludwig Blade, I know the Chikage is a SKL weapon but I won't get that for a while so am I just stuck using the Saw Spear until then? I mean it does the job but I'd like a higher SKL scaling weapon.

I bought the Cane but it does really low damage, I have 20 SKL right now. I mean compared to the Saw Spear I'm losing a lot of damage if I switch to the cane.
>>
>>331022540
Spear is good. If you have the DLC you could get someone to rush you through the Hunter's Nightmare for the Beasthunter Saif until you can get the Rakuyo. Go over to /bbg/ and ask there, though; /v/ Bloodborne discussion is mostly shitposts, never ever memes, Sonyggers vs. PCucks arguing endlessly, and "git gud lmao" spam.

Other than that, you can get the Blades of Mercy, but also not until later on.
>>
File: 1453596133757.png (777 B, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1453596133757.png
777 B, 100x100
>>331020761
there really is no answer save the obvious
practice makes perfect, anon
>>
>>331021683
>wanting to befriend a degenerate furfag
>>
OP, try aggroing him and then going down the stairs. It worked for me once, way back. Alternatively, try to git gud
>>
>>331021564
Right. Same thing happened to me.

First time he just ran right off and I was like... Ok?

Second time I was all ready to fight him "surely this won't happen again" dude just back steps twice off the tower in the middle of the fight.
>>
>>331022864
>down the stairs
I meant going back down the ladder.
>>
>>331022743
You can cheese simon for bowblade at low level. You can also let Eileen get killed by Henryk and you can buy blade of mercy.
>>
>>331022408
I just knocked him sadly it was a kamikaze attack as I feel off the edge with him but I recovered my echoes and got the badge so it was a win-win for me regardless.

Yeah it's much easier to melee him off then to shoot him off, I also realized that I wasn't side-stepping to the right or left so I could dodge his hail of gunfire that pushes me back. I just side-stepped then rushed him and started spamming R1, he fell off pretty quick but I fell in the process as well.

>>331022743
I'm not a Playstation Plus member so I don't have access to the online features, they never use to charge for you to have online features in games but they went the route of "Xbox Live" microsoft jews.

So I should just stick with the Spear? I haven't gotten the DLC yet but I'm planning on it. I guess it'll get me through most of the vanilla content, I've been using it for a while and feel comfortable with it. I've already started upgrading it as well.

>>331022864
>>331022952
Yeah tried the ladder tactic but he won't chase you off the ledge if you climb down the ladder, all it does is reset his position but I already killed him so it's fine.
>>
>>331022540

There aren't really that many good SKL weapons. Chikage is good for SKL but most people use it only if their bloodtinge is high too. Blades of Mercy are good, but unless you want to block yourself out of getting the best rune in the game, you wont be getting it very soon.

Other than that, there's rifle spear and the gun/rapier, which are both really boring weapons in my opinion. Just stick to cleaver for early game, its the best weapon in the game anyway.
>>
>>331022540
There aren't a ton of options for skill early on. That said, it doesn't really matter because scaling is pretty weak in the early parts as well. Also, if you end up using a weapon with even shitty strength scaling (church pick, saif, whatever), you'll want 25 strength before going over 25 skill anyway.

Also Ludwig's is basically a quality weapon, and will work nearly as well with skill as it does with strength.
>>
>>331023047
If you like the base game then the DLC is absolutely mandatory and has the best bosses and areas in the game. Like another anon suggested you can let Eileen get killed by Henryk at the Tomb of Oedon (where you fought Gascgoine) and buy the Blade of Mercy that way. The Bowblade is also another suggestion, though to use it most effectively you need a decent investment into BLT. If I were you I'd do Spear -> most of the game -> Beasthunter Saif -> DLC -> Rakuyo -> Endgame/Optional areas.

Your other options are Reiterspallach / Threaded Cane, neither of which are recommended for a first timer.
>>
>>331022540
Blades of mercy can be gotten before the first boss. You miss out on eileen's quest, but you can do it on ng+ later on. It's pretty good, but really, if you want chikage, just go for the chikage. Logarius can be killed pretty early if your parries are on point. Go for that.
>>
>Cleared the game 3 times including one NG4
>reroll for a BT build
>get rekt 3 times by BSB
Both the thing I love and hate about souls games. I even got the NPC to come and help for one attempt and fucking BSB just tunneled me while I was trying to antidote.
>>
>>331023456
What about Chikage? I really want that weapon because I'm a weeaboo loving faggot, it has an S rank scaling if you get it to +10. You can also get it in the vanilla game, right? I just have to join the vileblood covenant buy talking with the queen of the vilebloods.
>>
>>331023423
Well I like the way Ludwig's Blade looks, I'm more of a sword guy myself but I didn't want to spend the 20,000 echoes because I figured it was meant for STR builds, will I still do the same amount of damage as I'm dealing with Saw Spear? I have 20 SKL but I'm planning on pumping that up to 25 once I get the echoes for it.
>>
>>331024441
Chikage is full Skill untricked, so it'd be great for your build due to S scaling. The tricked form will be literally useless without BLT, though, so you're aware.
>>
>>331024074
BSB is a fucking hard boss if you are fighting it honestly. You can cheese it with blood cocktails, though.
>>
>>331024441
>>331026049
Chikage is B with skill. Not the best choice.
>>
>>331020991
Clearly not gud enough
>>
>>331024702
Ludwig's is quality senpai
>>
>>331026174
It's parry bait: the boss.

The only problem is poison in p3
>>
>>331024702
I haven't tested it, but I'd imagine its 1H damage is at least equal or higher than the saw spear, while its 2H damage will be probably 30-40% more per hit.

The thing about Bloodborne's weapons is that they all keep roughly the same relative strength. Look at how strong weapons are compared to each other with no stats and no upgrades, and you'll probably end up with the same list looking at each fully upgraded on a build tailored to it. The scaling is just there to ensure that relative balance remains intact and restrict certain weapons to certain builds. It isn't necessarily an indicator that one weapon is better than another.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.