[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is xbox one worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
i have a ps4 and i have the option to get a xbox one. It is worth it?

i want to play KI and Dead Rising 3.

is it worht it?
>>
>>331013979
Yes
>>
>>331013979

No. Get a decent PC instead.
>>
>>331014480
isn't that more expensive?
>>
>>331014761
It is, and I think dead rising doesn't run that well on pc, so xbone is you're best bet.
>>
Yep. Xbone is the best console. It has the best online network, better control, support external hard drive, backward compatibility, as well as very good and fun games like Halo, Sunset Overdriver, Gears, Ori and the Blind Forest, etc. PC is not a good option because it is more expensive, have to deal with bad ports, multiplayer weak in several games, and that not all games will going out for PC.
>>
>>331015190
i don't have a PC. because of work i have OSX.

so yeah...
>>
>>331013979
the OS sucks balls (just like Windows 8 did), but the rest is great, the controller is far more comfortable than that shitty DS4.

Not sure about online, I never play shit online.
>>
>>331015759
Since the upgrade to Windows 10 the OS became 10/10. Fast, no bugs and intuitive.
>>
>>331015759
the ds4 is very shitty indeed. i used one for a year and now is super wonky
>>
It might be worth it if you buy a refurb.
>>
>>331016135
is the bundle with the lego movie game
>>
I'm not happy with the new generation of consoles, or games.

There has been no next gen exclusive game that's been released that I have considered a good game.

I'd be much happier if I replaced my 360 with another 360.
>>
>>331013979

>Does it have games you want to play now?

Y/N

>Are more games coming out that you will want to play?

Y/N
>If yes to both
Get one

>If yes to only the first
Get one for cheap

>If yes to only the second
Wait and see then get one if the games turn out to be decent

Literally all you need to do.
>>
OP if you don't like pc then don't get one to play, you're familiar with consoles, so stick to that if you like.
If you're rich then buy the xbone and keep the PS4, both have great games and most important, they're not wii u.
Plus xbone has retrocompability, so more games for you, online subscription is the same for both consoles.

As a big fan of Dead Rising series, I'd tell you to buy the xbone, but as a consumer I'll just say that you should do whatever you like but don't go on a spending spree, think before you buy, watch and read several reviews, check what you can afford and if you can give yourself a luxury of having two big consoles.
>>
>>331013979
Nah, wait for E3 and the confirmed new model with better APU and DEDITATED WAM
>>
>>331016819
i do have a wii U. c'mon the games aren't that bad. they're few
>>
>>331013979
Both are on pc
>>
>>331017410
as i explain earlier i don't have a pc
>>
>>331017620
So you are an idiot, eot
>>
>>331017680
not really. i don't feel the need to have one. i got 3 consoles and two portables, and with my computer need i have osx, because i work in editing. pc seems like a lot of money for components that are gonna be obsolete in a shorter time than consoles.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.