[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>collector's edition >digital
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: fråga.jpg (43 KB, 577x622) Image search: [Google]
fråga.jpg
43 KB, 577x622
>collector's edition
>digital
>>
What's your problem with that, OP? Do you not like collector's editions?
>>
>>331014390
>Paying extra for a digital artbook and soundtrack that is released by torrent or fireshare an hour after release.

K
>>
>>331015229

So don't buy the collector's edition then, I guess. What's digital got to do with it?
>>
>>331015562
You're quite dense aren't you?
>>
>>331015864

Well if we're going to discuss the pointlessness of digital collector's edition - when calling something a "collector's edition" whether physical or digital is one of the oldest sale's trick in the book because 50K other people will have the same thing - I'd like to know specifically what your deal is with wanting more clutter in your mom's basement.
>>
>>331013183
dumb Nazigirl
>>
>>331016169
>Can't understand why someone would want a physical item as a reminder or display of a series they enjoy.

Never go full austimo.
>>
>>331013183
>preordering
>digital
>>
>>331013183
>collector's edition
>10,000,000 physical copies are made

? ? ?
>>
>>331013183
Most things you get in a collector's edition start off digitally. What's the problem OP?
>>
>>331016724

Maybe I don't understand why because collectors can never actually explain their reasoning other than 'I want to'.

Don't they typically ship you the physical items regardless and give you a digital copy of the game?
>>
File: ses.jpg (67 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
ses.jpg
67 KB, 960x540
>Digital
>"I'm to lazy to pre-order or get out of the house" edition
>>
>>331017256
>this garbage that ten million other people own will surely go up in value!
>>
>>331017087
>Maybe I don't understand why because collectors can never actually explain their reasoning other than 'I want to'.

Because that's their reason?
People build an identity based on the things they like. People buy collectors editions for the same exact reason people buy sports memorabilia.

>Don't they typically ship you the physical items regardless and give you a digital copy of the game?
Nope you don't get any physical items if you get a digital collectors edition which is why it's retarded to get a digital collectors edition.
>>
>>331017381
That's what usually happens with Nintendo games though, anon. They at least retain their values most of the time unless they're shit like Other M.
>>
File: yes and.jpg (27 KB, 1178x208) Image search: [Google]
yes and.jpg
27 KB, 1178x208
>>331017381
>>
>>331017619
>a whole $24 dollars

wow, you're going to be a billionaire one day
>>
>>331017938
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
>>
>>331017486

>Because that's their reason?

Great work explaining shit, then. 'I like it because I like it' wonderful. I understand as much now as I did before, you fucking moron.
>>
>>331018038
>I'm losing the argument, better resort to fallacies!

top zoz
>>
>>331018205
That's all the confirmation I need.
>>
>>331018205
You don't realize that what he posted is the $80 collection and not the system, right? I mean you're losing an argument to a tripfag.
>>
>>331018183
I'm kinda flabbergasted as you how you can't understand why someone would like a physical item from something they like.

There's a multibillion dollar industry based around the memorabilia business. So your attitude is clearly in the minority on the subject.

It's a way to display a hobby to others and having things you like displayed in your home is comforting and also serves as a marker that it's your home/space. That a logical enough explanation to cool your autism jets?
>>
>>331018462
Face it anon, you lost the argument and now you're just making a fool of yourself.
>>
File: you fucking idiot.jpg (61 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
you fucking idiot.jpg
61 KB, 640x360
>>331019882
>Calling a tripfag anon
>>
>>331020326
Keke, he's still a literally who so who gives a fuck if he calls him anon or not.
>>
>>331019057
You really are fucking retarded, huh?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.