[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't play video games anymore. I just can't. I recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: a fucking jew.png (79 KB, 190x283) Image search: [Google]
a fucking jew.png
79 KB, 190x283
I can't play video games anymore. I just can't.
I recently purchased Twilight Princess HD and began playing it in the living room while my roommate (female) watched. She is a "grrl gamer" and wears Zelda shirts and talks about how much she loves video games all while never playing them. She buys all the latest games and does not play them. To each their own, I suppose.
Anyway, I got up to pic related in TPHD and she said, "I love this guy... first example of diversity in a Zelda game."
I nearly lost it. I finished his dialog, went to the menu, saved and quit. I haven't played since.
I had been losing interest in games over the years, slowly waning down to less than an hour per week, but I think this really did it for me.
Her comment was so representative of exactly what's wrong with the """""culture""""" surrounding video games. She wasn't even correct, but she *had* to say it.
Sorry for the blog post. I don't have many friends who would understand why this is a problem. Thank you for reading.
>>
Sounds like a personal problem. Get over it.
>>
>>331013120

Solution: get off the internet.
>>
Have I seen this thread before? I can't remember
>>
I don't think this story happened OP
>>
that's what you get for playing shit games that are accessible by such horrid people
>>
>>331013120
Why didnt you berate her and tell her to shut the fuck up like a normal person would

Or did you just wait until she left the room and started smacking yourself in the head in an autistic rage
>>
Hatefuck your female roommate.
>>
File: NEVER EVER JEB.png (20 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
NEVER EVER JEB.png
20 KB, 658x643
>>331013486
This.

>nintenbabbys will NEVER EVER learn
>>
>>331013120
You sound like a humongous faggot dude
>>
File: super marian.gif (982 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
super marian.gif
982 KB, 360x240
No you dont exist.
A queer like that cant be.
>>
>>331013120
This totally happened
>>
>>331013486
So we should all stop playing games ported to steam?
>>
>waaaahhhh people's opinions are ruining video games for me
Go fuck yourself faggot, and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.
>>
File: 1397627540596.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1397627540596.gif
36 KB, 720x720
>First example of diversity in a zelda game.
>When Majora's Mask literally has allusions to racism all over.
Women baka
>>
Maybe you should chose your friend correctly. I mean I would never hang out with a SJW or a normalfags.
>>
You wanted one more (you), didn't you? You are one addicted fellow, let me tell you.
It's all right. (you) have no price. I'll give you one more. Enjoy.
>>
Not that the state of current affairs are at their best with vidya but literally living with a grrl gamer would probably kill my lifelong enthusiasm for the hobby as well.
>>
>>331013120
solution: get less shitty roommates
>>
File: ?.jpg (26 KB, 226x262) Image search: [Google]
?.jpg
26 KB, 226x262
>>331013120
>i got triggered by my friend's shitty opinion and now i don't like video games anymore
Are you an idiot?
>>
Dude I wish I was in these kinds of situations because I would actually know how to respond.
>>
File: 1456949419788.jpg (67 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1456949419788.jpg
67 KB, 500x354
>>331014735
>>
>>331015116
Id just unleash the SICKEST burns
>>
>>331013120
Why don't you talk to your roommate about your feelings about it?

You could ask her about why is she obsessed with diversity. See if she can explain it to you and voice your bewilderment on her thing for Jews.

Then she might either look for a different place or she'll end up enjoying the discussion.

A game you could recommend is The Shivah.
>>
There's a cure for this, OP. It's called "suicide".

Best of luck, champ. We're all rooting for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 640x899) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 640x899
>>331013120
>friends with Anita Sarkeesian
>she said something I don't like about my hobby
>my hobby sucks now
What?
>>
>>331014735
You don't get a (You) if your post is the OP, retard.
>>
>>331014490
Fucking racist dogs and trees
>>
>>331014490
Women, with the exception of the actually wife material, are a meme dude.
>>
Is this bait?
>>
>>331015671
He's talking about the Gorgogons being niggers and the middle eastern pirates being an allegory for Syrian refugees you dipthong.
>>
>>331013794
heh I made that
>>
>>331013120
cool blog, now get a tripcode so I can filter your whiny faggot ass.
>>
>>331013120
>grrl gamer" and wears Zelda shirts and talks about how much she loves video games
Why can I see lies within those words?
>>
>"""""
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>331013120
call her out on being a fucking idiot
>>
>>331014490
>first example of diversity in a Zelda game
>forgetting GANONDORF
>>
Oh no there are idiots in the world that do zone of the same things I do. Better stop doing those things because somehow I'll benefit from it.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 460x345
>>331016345
>main bad guy
>Black Jew Patriarch of mostly female society
It's genius because both /v/ and sjw's enjoy defeating him
>>
Op, there's nothing you can do but say goodbye. Gaming, and everything in life, is not what it used to be, not what you wish it was, and everyone else has ruined everything. You can either become a complete recluse, abandoning society and ignoring social contact, or...get with the program. And instead of bitching about it, just... learn to appreciate it. Remember a long time ago I bet you wish you knew some "cool girls who play games" - well there they fucking are. There she fucking is. And you shut her out because you're too hardcore. Who do you think you are?

Sincerely, someone who used to get beat up for playing video games, by the same people who then loved them 2 years later because of sports games on their playstation. That was the beginning of the end, and we've reached the all time low. Just give up, because you can't keep it how it was. You can either ride the wave or let it destroy you.

I suggest you choose to be happy about the accessibility.
>>
>>331017451
You didn't get beat up because you played video games. You got beat up because you're a needle dick faggot
>>
>>331013351
His roommate will still be there dumb shit
>>
Quitting video games isn't going to solve your shit roommate problem.
>>
>>331016627
Underrated post
>>
>Thank you for reading.

You're welcome.
>>
>>331013120
I didn't know afro was a race.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.