[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
XBOX ONE BACK COMPAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Twiplagasthermal.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Twiplagasthermal.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
is a fucking fraud.

Literally all they have released is arcade titles noone cares about to pad their total numbers, and a few early series titles packed in to promote the new title in the series sales.

I.E. Dark Souls 3, Rainbow Six Siege, Fallout 4.

Meanwhile they have big name games announced as upcoming, which have been announced as upcoming since the launch of the program idea.

>we got some Microsoft Shills deleting my threads.
>>
Don't care, as long as you can play last gen games without rebuying.
>>
>>331003740
/thread. Go home and get your fuckin shine box op
>>
>>331003740
Seeing as how majority of the games weren't available with a hard copy, you will have to repurchase digitally to play the slim selection they offer.

Though ones with the disc, you can play with the disc, but it still must be downloaded digitally to the Xbox One to play, the disc just has to be present in the Xbox
>>
>>331003935
Yes, thread is over the 6 games avaible with a hard copy you can play with your old hard copy, the other 132 arcade titled games, you do need to buy the new digital copy of.
>>
I just want 2005 Need for speed most wanted for backwards compat

at least they did Viva Pinata
>>
>>331004056
No. If you own the game, whether it be digital or physical, you do not need to rebuy it.
>>
>>331003740
But the selection is so poor that it might as well be nothing. I own about 50 360 games, and I think maybe 3 of them are backwards compatible. Additionally, one of the games I was looking forward to (Reach) runs like complete garbage.

So between technical issues and the piss-poor library of available games, if I feel like playing 360 games, I'm just going to plug in my 360, which is no different than the ps4.
>>
File: fatman.png (47 KB, 264x304) Image search: [Google]
fatman.png
47 KB, 264x304
I mean, at least it has Fable 2, which to date there is no sign of a PC re-release, and seeing as how I replay that game almost yearly, I'm happy to see it get some recognition, seeing as how they finally fired the MOBA devs, like holy shit why were they making a moba.
>>
The original Dark Souls is a great game so I'm not that bothered.
>>
>>331005905
Except the fact it was announced and promoted as if it were to be ready to play 7-10 days after you pre-ordered your DS3 copy.

But, it's looking more and more like it won't be out until after the release of the new title.
>>
>>331004920
Reach was improved.

It still gets awful frame rate drops during certain Firefight maps and occasionally during splitscreen campaign though. Those drops render it unplayable, but I've had no issues playing other game types/campaign alone.
>>
>>331006068
Show me one place where it was announced or promoted DaS would be back compatible before the DS3 release.

Oh, you were just making an assumption, then getting butthurt when you were wrong? Sorry you're a retard bud, but that's not their fault.
>>
>Literally complaining about a feature that in no way subtracts from your experience with your console
So fucking entitled
>>
>>331003467
>only arcade titles no one cares about
>GoW 1-3 and Judgement
>Fable series
>Mass Effect
>Soul Calibur
>Halo: Reach
>Beyond Good and Evil
>R6V1&2
>Sam&Max Save the World
>Just Cause 2
>Borderlands
>The Witcher 2
>Perfect Dark & PD: Zero
>Prince of Persia

You're a retard OP.
>>
>>331008836
GoW sucks
Fable sucks
Mass Effect sucks
Soul Calibur, only the first one, which sucks
Halo sucks
Beyond Good and Evil???
R6V Shill Sales, and they suck
Sam & Max???
Just Cause sucks
Borderlands sucks
Witcher sucks
Perfect dark sucks
PoP sucks
>>
>>331009173
>that shit taste
>doesn't know what BG&E and Sam & Max is

please be bait
>>
>>331007669
Damage control harder
>>
>>331009329
Shouldn't be playing Call of Duty or something with those previously mentioned titles being in your good tastes?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.