[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate world of tanks. What makes it so shit? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: generalp.jpg (33 KB, 300x453) Image search: [Google]
generalp.jpg
33 KB, 300x453
I fucking hate world of tanks.
What makes it so shit?
I don't know?
But it's shit
>>
why do you play it if it's shit?
>>
>>331000447
I don't play it.
It's shit.
>>
Why would you play WOT? Warthunder Ground Forces is shit, but it's better than WOT
>>
World of shitcans
>>
>>331000559
this, just play warthunder and get mad about pokeing out and getting one shoted
>>
>>331000540
Why do you care if it's shit if you don't play it ?
>>
Fuck WoT and fuck Warthunder

Can't wait for the F2P meme to end once everyone realizes it spawns the worst types of games that cost more than a B2P if you do pay for shit, and are full of bullshit practices designed to keep you grinding and hooked to that skinner box for your virtual currency, for virtual research and virtual upgrades to your virtual plane/tonk and crew. Meanwhile you have to buy every single vehicle down a line even if you are only interested in one or two.

Instead of paying a flat price and you get the full game without having to unlock shit beyond maybe additional upgrades and the like based on your skill and kills/score for a vehicle and no arbitrary bullshit like repair costs. Additional content coming in the forms of expansion packs, and not "Premium" vehicles and shit like that.

F2P is garbage.
>>
>>331001902
I'd enjoy WT a lot more if they had any idea at all how to make a skinner box.
>>
>>331002420
Armored Warfare is closer to what WT should be like in that regard, no fucking repair costs for one.

I still quit playing it though because I don't play videogames like that to grind endlessly for vehicles and shit, I play them to have fun and enjoy em, and F2P games are just not fun.

And instead of allowing you to buy the full game and not deal with grind bullshit you can only buy virtual currency with real money and slowly pay for bits and pieces of the full game.

Fucking retarded business models, fuck F2P shit
>>
>>331000373
What makes it shit is i can take ten shots at a tank and do no damage then get one shotted
>>
>>331003168
>>331001902

F2P is online and competitive if you are a fucking faggot and can't git gud its your problem
F2P will never die because right now the most famous game its F2P and it keeps growing and you can't do anything about it.
>>
>>331004247
Yeah just like MOBAs the casual shitters flock to the worst shit in droves, doesn't mean its any better.
>>
>>331000373
tonks are just generally unfun

I play war thunder but haven't touched tonks in over 5 months. Don't even care about the new brit tanks, flying planes and dogfighting in the skies is just way more fun than any tank fight.
>>
>>331000373
Try AW while it is decent.
>>
>>331001902
world of tanks has plenty of flaws but being pay2win isn't one of them. the people spending tons of money on the game are the <80 iq shitters with a garage full of gold tanks all with 46% win rates. the faggots shooting all gold ammo from a type 59 are all on clan wars welfare and don't pay a cent.
>>
File: 1374527206759.jpg (6 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
1374527206759.jpg
6 KB, 234x215
>>331000373

"Premium" ammo
Clip autoloaders
Small maps
XVM player stat circle jerk
HP sponges

Pick any of the above OP, They all contribute to WoT being cancer.
>>
>>331004312
Whatever you fucking think you autistic manchild, they recently added this feature so you can play the game the way its mean to "With friends"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.