[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think about this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 295x171
what do you think about this game?
>>
Terrible and yet somehow entertaining.
>>
The first one was alright.
>>
Liked the first one, couldn't get through the gameplay in the second, not having fun with the new one because of the amount of lag and load times. Story is alright though.
>>
I think Ayumi did nothing wrong.
>>
>>331000917
I think you're a faggot.
>>
I normally don't like horror games but I couldn't put this one down. The atmosphere, descriptions, and voice acting made some scenes pretty terrifying. The dead end where you get buried alive really stuck to me.
>>
1st game was definitely amazing for what it was. I mean did anyone really expect much out of the game when you looked at its low res pixel art? Characters are likable, music is beyond this game and is truly something of a horror game. Story was okay, not really scary but the music was perfectly executed.

Second game was alright. Some new music added but it went into a more modern sound and not return that 8bit feel with modem touches from the first game.

Third game is a trainwreck. I won't mention the bugs. But it wasn't scary other than that moment where that girl gets her back snappped. The chibi characters made the game childish looking. The environment was terrible, nothing scary. No scary scenes. Man what a bad game. Glad i bought it for the CD and artbook though.
>>
>>330998512
First one was stupid but interesting.
The 3D one has cute graphics but is annoying to play. Also fuck this guy's piss and shit fetish.
>>
File: mayu death.webm (3 MB, 470x264) Image search: [Google]
mayu death.webm
3 MB, 470x264
Blood Drive might have been weak as hell but I like this series a lot overall. I really can't wait for CP2:DP. By the way, that movie was funny as hell with how bad it was, the sequel it's apparently getting is probably gonna be another 10/10. Seiko a best girl.
>>
Fantastic horror experience all around, not where I'd go if I'm looking for great gameplay though. And Ayumi did everything wrong.
>>
>>330998512
I think Ayumi is absolute worst and deserved everything that got to her.
>>
>>331003128

Oh yeah, there was a Corpse Party movie. I forgot that existed.
>>
I was too stupid to play the second game.
>>
>>331000917
Ayumi did everything wrong, her entire existence is like a broken record.
>I must save my friends
>makes reckless decisions which costs people their lives
>breakdowns and cries
>Yoshiki is pissed and looks out for her
Ad infinitum.
>>
>>330998512
If Yuka isn't having issues peeing, it's someone else.
This is a Corpse Party law.
JUST PISS ON THE FLOOR OF THE SCHOOL, WHO CARES
>>
>>330998512
Ayumi is an awful character but god damn her voice actress is so cute.

It's also a decent horror game with fantastic sound design.
Seriously if you didn't play this game with headphones on, you didn't actually play the whole game.
>>
>>331004069
Asami Imai's voice is pure sex.
>>
>>330998512

Really entertaining game. Very good atmosphere and voice work. Musics not half bad, either. Not the most gripping gameplay.

>>331003128

Of course the movies bad, man. It's Japanese. Jap movies are fucking awful. Even their anime movies are only good sometimes.

Like why exactly did they not apply a blue glow around the kids? It would have been fucking simple to do in post.

>>331004329

Damn straight.
>>
>>331004329
Don't forget Sugita's.
This franchise suprisingly has a lot of famous seiyuu attached to it.
>>
>>331005394
I like Nakamura as well. His highs have a nice ring to them, especially when he's yelling.
>>
>>330998512
Only the first one is worthwhile.
>>
>>330998512
Best spooky game I've ever played.

2nd one had shit gameplay though so I didn't play it.
>>
played the first one haven't touched the others but it was pretty entertaining when i was playing it during October.
>>
>>331003128
Ive played and beat the first episode of dead patient. The story seems alright but the game is self is pretty garbage. The chibi art ruins any horror aspect and some scenes were acted out in the chibi 3D which was really stupid.
>>
File: YoshikiProfile.png (291 KB, 651x1022) Image search: [Google]
YoshikiProfile.png
291 KB, 651x1022
Too good for these people
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.