[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overhyped or value for money? You decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: news_reveal_web_101398.jpg (120 KB, 620x334) Image search: [Google]
news_reveal_web_101398.jpg
120 KB, 620x334
Overhyped or value for money?

You decide
>>
downloaded it last night. i'm actually very hyped to get my hands on it after work
>>
It's a fun game for me. You don't need to agree and I'm not interested in why you dislike it.

I got it pretty cheap tho.
>>
overshilled
>>
>>330984328
value for me, overhyped for others
>OPINIONS
>>
This is a perfect $20 game.If the free dlcs improve the stale end-game then it'd be a $30.
>>
Play it if you enjoy to eat Ubishit.
>>
>>330984328
Another game where most of the budget went into marketing and not into quality assurance.
>>
>>330986453
This, if you can get it cheap its a good game, at the moment there just isnt much to the game to warrant that pricetag.

Consensus is to wait till later if you havent found it cheap.
>>
>>330984328
Probably overhyped

I didn't buy my copy, but I'm having fun moving through the missions with friends

Playing it singleplayer isn't too bad either, but it'd get boring af soon in
>>
>>330984328
I am really enjoying it. I got it for free. Been playing it all week. There are some dry points. Incursions coming soon which I assume are raids. Free dlc coming as well. I think its alright.
>>
>>330987002
Raids and more cosmetics options are coming in the next update apparently. They really need to pull the finger out with the cosmetics, everything looks the same, especially the hats, wheres the helmets? At least their adding the feature to keep your mask on at all times now.
>>
>>330984328

Played it for a week so far, pretty fun, I just hate getting one hit killed by bullet sponge enemies and the AI is that bullshit zergrush type AI where enemies with an assault rifle are scripted to run right up to you and shoot you in the face, even snipers do this sometimes. Flanking me is one thing, but bulletsponges zerging me with long range weapons is just poor programing.

Aside from that, the art direction is on point and it's fun playing with my gf or random people.
>>
>>330984328
Im really surprised how good the game is compared to other ubisoft games in the last years. Never had any problems, it looks great and feels like the ArmA version of Borderlands.
And when you complain the campaign is just shooting things, you complain about every shooter out there. Im playing it with two buddies on PS4 and jumping on some fucker in the Dark Zone while he wants to safe the stuff he found and getting hate mails for is is the most fun i had ever since the early days of Dark Souls.
>>
Is there literally ANY end game?
>>
>>330987518
You really need to band together and synchronize abilities on the higher difficulties to take down the supercharged enemies I actually like it, my only complaint is the shotgun chargers who will walk right up to you and one shot you and you cant kill them quick enough unless everyone is shooting at them together
>>
is there pvp?
>>
>>330987738
They havent added the raids yet, its in the next patch. That said, how the fuck do raids work in a shooter?
>>
>>330987738

I don't understand your obsession with an endgame to open world games. You bitch about this in every thread and I know you're the same faggot every time. Did you bitch about the endgame for Red Dead, or GTA 4 and 5, or any of the Fallout games or MGS 5?

Please just fuck off and get a job, because your nitpicking for not being able to buy a game is old, even by /v/ standards.
>>
>>330987772

I like getting together in groups to take on enemies, especially in the darkzone, I'm just over games with zerg rush AI and infinite grenade spams.
>>
lets be honest, it's a meme game and will be dead in a month
>>
>>330987772
>my only complaint is the shotgun chargers who will walk right up to you and one shot you and you cant kill them quick enough unless everyone is shooting at them together

As much as I hate those shotgun chargers... they do add spice to the game instead of enemies just hiding in the back and shooting you from far behind at all times.
>>
>>330987802
Yea, enter the Dark Zone and you can kill anyone there and loot whatever they found.
>>
>>330988053
But I heard going rogue has no benefits and you loose a lot
>>
>>330987976
you don't know what a meme is.
>>
>>330987881
Fuck off, this is the first time I've asked this question you fag

This isn't an open world game like Fallout or MGS. It is open world, but in the MMO sense. HUGE difference. Games like this need some kind of endgame.

Single Player Open World =/= MMO Open World

>>330987831
If they are like destiny, they might be kind of cool. I did King's Fall once or twice in Destiny and was impressed by the mechanics. Making sure to shoot certain areas, standing in certain places, etc. It isn't as hard as traditional MMORPG raids, but the mechanics are there.
>>
>>330988107
lose*
>>330988053
>>
>>330988135

It's an open world, buffoon; the fact that you keep asking about endgames means you don't consider it an MMO in the first place.

Kindly fuck off and get that job I mentioned.
>>
>>330988107
pfffff.... you make people mad as fuck. That's enough benefit as it is.
>>
It's pure crap.

They managed to take a post-apocalypse game and make it EVEN MORE boring than it's 350 clones.
>>
>>330988324
>the fact that you keep asking about endgames means you don't consider it an MMO in the first place

Literally a google search will show you many people call it an MMO, hence where I get that from.

But keep shilling your game harder. All I asked was if there was any end game and you freak out like I personally insulted you. Nice insecurity bro
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.