[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a dead game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: main_0.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
main_0.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
Is this a dead game?
>>
I bought it a month ago and I havent even played it yet
not sure why
>>
nope, at least not the Xbone version

I have no trouble finding games.
>>
>>330945208
I bought it too, haven't touched it in months.

it's kind of difficult to play.
>>
>>330945697
>>330945208

It takes a bit to get used to everything it has to offer, I still don't know the maps and I'm nearly level 30.

Its just a new way of playing a FPS and I love it.
>>
File: IMG_20160205_012309.jpg (39 KB, 507x553) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160205_012309.jpg
39 KB, 507x553
>>330945082
>another multiplayer only shooter
>>
>>330945845
I'm not saying I don't love it. I just don't really have anyone to play with, and almost everyone on /vg/ isn't from SEA.
>>
>>330945082
With dumbass dropping this a feeding the division, lack of quick enough fixes/balances, rampant hacking in ranked (unranked too), Glicthes showing up IN ESL ON LIVE STREAM

it's on it's fucking way, it's pretty on leg in the coffin as we speak

This game has the greatest ammount of Potential for Ubi atm but they are wasting it on Far Cry and Division both which are already boring the fuck out of early adopters
>>
I like the game
I think its fun
but I just dont feel like playing it anymore.
I guess Im already bore of it.
>>
>>330945937
southeast Asia or America?

i'm CTZ, left the /vg/ group though because of exactly what you said and everytime I got online they were playing The division or TF2 or some shit
>>
>>330946126
southeast asia.
>>
I fucking love this game play it all day, tactical shooters never get old
>>
>>330945894
>spouting bullshit
Their is single player content, limited amounts of it but it's still their
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4 KB, 299x168
>no campaign
Vegas was better

Come at me
>>
>>330946608
>le contrarian obscure/older game was better
vegas was fun, but it's way too clunky on controls and other gameplay aspects.
>>
File: dedgame.jpg (17 KB, 376x125) Image search: [Google]
dedgame.jpg
17 KB, 376x125
Yeah, I played it a ton but I haven't played it for over a month now and don't really have much inclination to get back into it.
>>
how good are the canadian operators exactly?
>>
File: 1404801825122.jpg (126 KB, 482x643) Image search: [Google]
1404801825122.jpg
126 KB, 482x643
ayy
>>
>>330946816
Frost is very nearly OP with her Super 90 and bear traps are what Kapkan traps should have been. Buck is whatever.
>>
>>330946816
Frost is the best defensive flanker and a pretty great roamer. Buck is mediocre all around and there are much better choices.
>>
>>330945894

Oh no human interaction.

Why is the idea of a multiplayer only game a bad thing?
>>
Been playing it the past few days, still not having a problem finding games.

Also, it's a good game.
>>
File: 104409812851.jpg (270 KB, 663x1035) Image search: [Google]
104409812851.jpg
270 KB, 663x1035
>>330946608
>
>>
>>330946816
>>330946952

Frost has the best shotgun in the game, but its still a shotgun so the range isnt great. Bear traps are very easy to deal with once you learn how to play around them.

For example if you're vaulting over a window/deployable onto one, you can shoot it before your feet touch the ground and destroy it.
>>
>>330947176
You already said why
>>
>>330948153

Oh I get it you're scared of people.
>>
It's not dead yet, at least not on Xbox One.

But there are some major issues with it, especially considering that Ubisoft want it to be a huge competitive shooter.

Firstly, ranked matchmaking is very, very stupid. There are six ranked levels:
Copper
Bronze
Silver
Gold
Diamond
Platinum

The very first game I played, I joined with a friend who was Silver rank, and I was a Copper 1. You would think that we would have been paired with randoms who were between a Copper and Silver, but instead we got paired against Platinum 1-4 ranked players. Apparently, the way the matchmaking works is that low ranked players get paired against high ranked players, because if you defeat them it means you can level up. Now, I dont know if this is actually true, but it was told to me by a friend who is level 100+, knows the game inside out, and plays ranked a lot.

The other thing that sucks is that if you get disconnected from a game (whether you're playing Casual or Ranked), there is no way for you to join back. I've had multiple instances where I was playing with 4 other people, lagged out of Xbox live for 10 seconds, and got dropped from the game and just had to sit and the menu and wait for them to finish it. One game of ranked that we played I lagged out during the 2nd round and had to wait about half an hour while they played 4v5, and eventually lost because they were a man down.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.