[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shadow of the Colossus >powersuits >fight against huge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Shadow of the Colossus

>powersuits
>fight against huge mechs
>when you defeat them, you download their datacores, which slowly corrupts you
>>
File: 1278311509326.jpg (36 KB, 198x228) Image search: [Google]
1278311509326.jpg
36 KB, 198x228
>idea guys
>>
game was gr8 but a part of my soul died when the horse fell off the cliff
>>
Fuck me slapping some metal and glowing lights on shit does not automatically make things better.

Like the Sci-Fi Souls faggots. Just fuck off, why replace one kind of unoriginal with another brand of unoriginal? Lets take this off-kilter and off fantasy Worlds like Ico and Dark Souls and make them awful generic sci-fi!
>>
>>330935220
what game
>>
i just want another Shadow of the Colossus style game where you actually feel like you're overcoming a challenge when beating bosses

no more of this quick time event cinematic bullshit or damage sponges that have millions upon millions of health points
>>
>>330935757
Or, you know, interesting sci fi? All the Souls games have wibly wobbly timey shit in them as is
>>
>>330935742
At least he survived.

Thinking it well though, they probably planned to kill him when he fell of the cliff, but they got attached to him and made him come back with a broken leg.

Kind of like how Kojima planned to kill Solid Snake and Otacon at the end of MGS4 but the team urged him not to and instead we got the ending seen in the game.
>>
>>330935742
I finished SotC early in the morning before heading off to work, way back when.
I felt fucking fantastic since the horse comes back.
>>
File: 1454546924897.jpg (58 KB, 555x436) Image search: [Google]
1454546924897.jpg
58 KB, 555x436
>muh game idea
>it's literally ______, but with ______
>>
>>330936054
There's a Shadow of the Colossus clone coming out for PC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzDl2THyF4w
>>
>>330936472
>impyling games need to be completely 100% different from pre-existing shit
>>
>>330935220
For a second I thought I took a wrong turn and that this was yet another
>Is ____ /m/?
thread
>>
>>330936472

I would imagine most new game ideas start this way and that's not a bad thing
>>
>>330936472
No game is born in a bunker fampai
>>
There was a similar game called outrise that was pretty much futuristic, multiplayer sotc where the giant monster was a huge robot controlled by a player against 16 humans that have to destroy it. Shame it kind of just died.
http://outrise.wikia.com/wiki/Outrise
>>
>>330939367
shiit, concept art looks really neat , even if it were only half as awesome, it'd still looks like it would have been pretty awesome
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.