[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE'S THE UPDATE /V/ YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE AN UPDATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
WHERE'S THE UPDATE /V/

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE AN UPDATE
>>
File: Father.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Father.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>330930062
Succeeding you, Update.
>>
>>330930062
Why not just re-release the entire game then add new campaigns based on WOW and their books.

Plenty of content that will keep us, busy with DLC's.
>>
>>330930062
just click on battle.net in the main menu
>>
Who /necrowagon/ here?
>>
>>330933846
i hope you die a painfull death
>>
Let's get this show on the road.

Game name is Vidya.
>>
>>330935869
fuck off slav
>>
It would be a shame if my blademaster invaded your base
>>
>>330930062
Just compatibility shit.
Balance patch/maps will come later according to Blizz.
Unfortunately broke w3arena, but i doubt that matters since /v/ doesn't actually play the game, and just posts unit quotes.
>>
File: arrrthas.png (74 KB, 185x186) Image search: [Google]
arrrthas.png
74 KB, 185x186
>>330937181
>w3arena
>>
File: priest.jpg (3 KB, 80x80) Image search: [Google]
priest.jpg
3 KB, 80x80
>>330933846
I COME TO CLEANSE THESE LANDS!
>>
i hope my custom map will crash less likely after this update
>>
>>330938290
you probably have a bunch of data leaks or some looping actions you haven't fixed

or you are just using cheap wait commands like my brother did in his map

trust me, there is always something you missed that causes those crashes (unless its user related problem)
>>
>>330938662
no, i was being sarcastic.
its a mess because its based on a map already based on another and so on.
when i realized i added more shit that was already there it was too late
>>
>>330939275
I was being serious since the average /v/irgin isn't even smart enough to open up the world editor
>>
>>330930062

IT'S RIGHT THERE YOU YOU..

DOUBLE NECROMANCER.
>>
>>330931606
this.

don't they want my shekels?
>>
>>330931606
because releasing an upgraded version require it to be compatible with the custom maps, so compatible with DOTA, and they are afraid their shit MOBA would be affected by that
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.