[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How do I move?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9 KB, 269x187
>How do I move?
>>
>>330914264
Soon you will not move
>>
>>330914601
Kek
>>
Man, i don't understand how old people can't use a controller.

Everytime I played with a older person I always had to point out the directional pad to them. It's like they forget to use it.
>>
>>330915307
You mean thumbsticks? They understand tv remotes but game controllers they turn into literal babies.
>>
>>330915307
Because they didn't grow up with it. Can't teach an old person new tricks.
>>
>>330915561
No, I'm mean the directional pad. SNES controller.
>>
>>330915698
My grandma is learning Facebook just so she can not know who's profile she's looking at.

>Can't teach old people
>>
>>330915797
Why snes? Pic related^ is GameCube but they still don't understand regardless of controller.
>>
>>330915909
most old people are retards
>>
>>330916167
the SNES and genesis are the only systems i have
>>
You have to have a chance to learn, regardless of age.

I remember when my friend got his N64 and invited me over to play. Very first game played with an analogue stick was Shadows of the Empire.

And I haaaaated it. It was so goddamn hard to control the first time I played it. Took time to learn the dexterity needed to play with the stick and this was with my experience playing video games my whole, then young, life.
>>
>>330915307
They're passive aggressively telling you they don't care about your hobby and they don't want to play.
>>
>>330916528
so being passive aggressive is okay? I would call someone out on their bullshit if that used PA on me.
>>
>>330916806
Why are you asking old people to play games to begin with
>>
>>330916210
I don't think my grandma can read but she doesn't wear her glasses so thats kind of her fault .

>I'm an asshole...
>>
Just because you've used a tool or something extremely similar to it for your entire existence, doesn't mean usage of such tool is immediately intuitive to other people.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.