[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever pretended to be a girl in an MMO to get free stuff?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1000x562
Have you ever pretended to be a girl in an MMO to get free stuff?

I once pretended I was a girl and cyber dated this guy on this MMO called Jade Dynasty where you could marry other players

The dude literally spent thousands of dollars on my character just so I could pvp

One day he told me he was going to buy a plane ticket and come visit me so I told him to fuck off and blocked him
>>
subscribed
>>
Sure did. In Runescape I literally whored myself out. I would just take them to some room in Varrock do the dance emote. I remember two people stood outside and mocked me for being a slut. Little did they know I was a 13 year old boy and not some sort of woman.
>>
Nope. I'd rather spend my time enjoying the game instead of getting some nerd's dick hard.
>>
>>330883591
Boys can be sluts, anon.
>>
>>330883795
Yeah but we're supposed to be.

I'm a literal virgin tho
>>
I once pretended to be an elf girl so I could ERP my navel getting licked clean by a bunch of men.
>>
>>330883402
I'd love to but i suck roleplaying as a grill
>>
Not for ingame items but I got someone to buy me years upon years of wow time. Eventually he wanted to meet me in person so I told him the truth. We still play together and he still wants to meet me. Fag.
>>
>>330883402
I want to do impure things to that elf.
>>
My brother used to play a shitty MMO called something like wanderland or some shit, and made a female character named after his wife, and 2 guys gave him free stuff without him asking
>>
>All of these people thinking you need to flirt with horny virgins to get free stuff in MMOs
>Always get tons of free stuff from friendly folks on MMOs while playing male characters

There's plenty of non-perverts are high levels that'll just throw shit your way because they want to help, anons.
>>
>>330884394
>implying most people flirt
Just being on a female sock gets items thrown at you in massive quantitity.
>>
>>330884612

I've never gotten any items thrown at me in MMOs while playing a female. Surely you draw attention to yourself somehow.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 850x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 850x559
>>330883901
I once pretended to be a girl so I could have a bunch men slobber on my feet
>>
>>330883402
My sister did the opposite. She made a male character in Ragnarok Online partially to avoid attracting unwanted attention.
>>
>>330883402
I usually say im a girl until i decide to join a proper raiding guild.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.