[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sequels that are WORSE than the original game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: L4D2.jpg (38 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
L4D2.jpg
38 KB, 460x215
Sequels that are WORSE than the original game.
>>
>>330879161
>New maps plus the old ones
>New weapons plus the old ones
>New zombies plus the old ones
>Mode variety
>Workshop support

Whats better about 1 other than what you're 13 year old mind remembers?
>>
The shitty pacing and needless padding made the game a fucking slog to play through at several points.

It's still good, though.
>>
File: 250px-PMTTYD.jpg (34 KB, 250x349) Image search: [Google]
250px-PMTTYD.jpg
34 KB, 250x349
>>330881197
Forgot pic.
>>
File: header.jpg (67 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
67 KB, 460x215
We don't talk about 3
>>
>>330879161
Played last night with friends and it was a blast.

If content youd get on the disk alone is whats there id say 1 is better purely because better campaigns
>>
>>330879161
Deus Ex IW
>>
>>330879757

>New maps plus the old ones

Old ones were basically raped to please VS faggots by removing shortcuts and adding those stupid and never ending gauntlets

>New weapons plus the old ones
Still using AR and DP

>New zombies plus the old ones
Whom just teleport above and inside you
Whom just run faster than you even while under ad serum effect
Jockey is broken
Charger can magically turn or hit objects without stumbling on them and grab you through walls
Spitter is annoying as fuck especially during gauntles
Uncommon zombies and generic zombies pathing is worse than L4D1 to the point I don't use pipes anymore because they will do and get stuck on anything instead of chasing the pipe bomb
All of this for VS faggots

>Mode variety
Like zombies running faster than Jesus on water?

>Workshop support
Zero fucks
>>
File: images-1.jpg (21 KB, 256x339) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
21 KB, 256x339
>>
Dawn of War II
>>
File: Screenshot_1557.png (669 KB, 445x551) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1557.png
669 KB, 445x551
same goes for Heroes V, VI and VII
>>
File: Prototype_2.png (161 KB, 290x368) Image search: [Google]
Prototype_2.png
161 KB, 290x368
>>
>>330883125
I'm glad people like you don't play l4d2.
>>
File: header.jpg?t=1447359265.jpg (41 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1447359265.jpg
41 KB, 460x215
>>
>>330883843
IV gets a bad rap, but it was unfinished, redesigned multiple times and finally shoved out the door before it was even done, in an attempt to save 3DO from going under. I still enjoyed it for what it tried to do, though, and the soundtrack was pretty awesome.

V is tolerable. I'm right there with you on VI and VII though. Pure shite. VI was pretty, but boring.
>>
>>330879161
Pic unrelated?
>>
>>330879757
Agree with you, playing survival with friends is hilarious
>>
>>330884424

what if I have 1300 gameplay hours on it and written off your points using my personal experience on them?

Really people kicks you if you bunnyhop.miss a charge,spit in the wrong place or fail to rescue someone because everyone and their mother was around you.

Vanilla maps are shit,everything got blasted to please VS turd crybabies whom were not able to edit maps as their please or just use source mod.Well indeed they managed to use it and give birth to confaglol mod,driving even more people away.

Tell me are you just one of those kind of players who enjoys modified server with rainbow tanks and 16 VS 16 orgies
>>
>>330884620
IV had some great ideas, desu, but they just fucked it up. It was rushed. If they took a bit more time it could actually be a pretty good game. But yeah, the soundtrack was pretty awesome (like in all the other Heroes games)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.