[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ocarina of Time's interpretation of difficulty is waiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: lb7u0gk69oqarx1mqrxt[1].jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
lb7u0gk69oqarx1mqrxt[1].jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>Ocarina of Time's interpretation of difficulty is waiting to attack
>This is a bad thing
So I-It's okay when FromSoft does it?
>>
Could you repeat that in English?
>>
You wanna try behaving like an adult, OP?
>>
try removing your head from your butt and you will see the truth dear anon
>>
>>330873201
Did you just start your thread off with a srawman?
>>
Looks like we got one straight from reddit guys
*cracks knuckles*
this'll be fun..
>>
>>330874183
You are supposed to have someone say that to you anon. You can't just say what people should say to you
>>
Wat
>>
File: Nowthatswhaticalledgy.png (220 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
Nowthatswhaticalledgy.png
220 KB, 373x327
>>330874183
>>
>>330873201
haven't seen anyone criticize OoT for that other than egoraptor
>>
>>330873201
>Ocarina of Time's interpretation of difficulty is waiting to attack
How so?
>>
Scrubs can't into Deku Nuts.
>>
>someone just watched egoraptors OOT review
>>
>>330873201
>Implying you've even played Ocarina of Time
Stop getting you're opinions from people that are evidently shit at games.
>>
>>330874183
Oh yeah? *unzips dick*
>>
>>330873201
Actually, one of the things Zelda has over Dark Souls is that once you get more items, you have more options to fight than just stand around until they are vulernable. You could throw deku nuts or bombs or use Din's Fire or the hookshot or bows, it's only an annoyance with the skulltulas in the Deku Tree, where you could use deku nuts and run under them if you knew where they were beforehand, and a few select stalfos fights.
>>
Dark Souls 1 > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 2 > Sickedge
>>
>>330878152
Dark Souls 1 = Bloodborne > Demons Souls > Shit > Dark Souls 2
>>
>>330873201
What are you talking about?
>>
>>330878409
see
>>330877874
>>
>>330878149
>what are spells, pyromanices and miracles
>throwing knives
>firebombs
>bows

Hell, pebbles are the most useful item in BB
>>
>>330876424
This
I recently went through oot with the soul intent of mashing and shit was easy as fuck
The skeleton knights literally couldnt do anything but die
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.