[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Clash Royale Is About To Get 7 Brand New Cards In The Ne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: FB + In Post.jpg (83 KB, 601x314) Image search: [Google]
FB + In Post.jpg
83 KB, 601x314
>Clash Royale Is About To Get 7 Brand New Cards In The Next Update, And They’re All Kind Of Terrible

http://unleashedreality.com/clash-royale-brand-new-cards/

Anyone here play this? Not sure about this new update...

>inb4 casual

It's a good game to play while on the toilet.
>>
>>330869478
i play, but jesus christ Prince and the Dark Prince cards are OP as shit
>hur dur just charge into the tower for 800 damage at level 1
>can gib any 3 pack or 2 pack drop
>>
>>330869562
that's the only low tier epic i don't have yet, but fuck they piss me off. if you skele army them right they're fucked, but if you're opponent is good they'll arrow the army as soon as they spawn
>>
>>330869478
it's a shit casual game fguck off
>>
>>330870005
i said >inb4
lol
>>
>/v/ is unironically discussing mobile p2w crap

This site is truly dead.
>>
Just started today actually, Went through the tutorial and got some neat things, my epic I got from the tutorial was a baby dragon, are they any good? so far Ive won all online matches, but I haven't had many because of having too many chests...
>>
>>330870531
Get the stick out of your ass elitist, it's a legitimately fun game
>>
none of your articles are funny, dude

onion you are not
>>
>>330870601
yeah he's decent, prince is better imo
>>
>>330869478

>It's a good game to play while on the toilet.

I've never understood this, why won't you read on the toilet ? What is the point of time killers ? Why shouldn't you try and experience something great wherever you are? A lot of videogames pack a great experience in them, yet most people are just "killing time" with them to keep themselves from getting bored. Sometimes it's fine but it's not a great habit to have.
>>
>>330870531
Literally every fucking millennial plays this shit, at my office I think every fucking male 20 to 30 plays it and talks about it NON FUCKING STOP.
I cant fucking take it anymore, id rather hear about world of warcraft shit than this game.
>>
>>330870702
because you're literally sitting on the toilet?
>>
>>330869562
This, hope they need the prince to death.
>>
>>330870741
What do you expect? They managed to find the sweet spot of how much you can play. A few games a day means you're not going to get bored too fast, it's fucking genius
>>
>/v/ will automatically hate this and CoC cause its a phone game.

It needs to be fleshed out more like CoC but it's still fun. It's not a substitute for the other games, it's just something to play every now and then which is what I've been craving.
>>
>>330870607
Ahh.. what's to be 14 again.
>>
>>330870959
i want war in CR, but not sure how that would work because the game's real-time
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.