[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a few months, wii will be 10 years old! What games are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
In a few months, wii will be 10 years old!
What games are you going to get to celebrate /v/?
>>
Worst videogame system ever
>>
>Buying games

Nah, my hard drive will suffice.
>>
>>330844986
Until you mod it, then it's the tits.
>>
>wii
>games

diet apps arent games
>>
>>330844785
>get
Well a local Gamestop was doing a buy-two-get-one-free with Wii and DS games, but I honestly think I have just about all the Wii games I want. And I doubt that Gamestop has any good options anyways.

About the only Wii game I'm still curious about is Pokepark, but I'm sure as hell not $30 curious. Maybe some of the Mario sports titles, although I don't recall which ones I already have.
>>
>The DS is nearly 12 years old
Time flies by really fast.
>>
>>330846790
Oh, and something I just realized
>The 3DS is now over 5 years old
>It was revealed at E3 nearly 6 years ago
>>
>>330844986
Perhaps true, but it has a fuckton of good games
>>
I'll play through RE4 on it again. The motion controls may be gimmicky, but it worked well with that game.
>>
>>330844785
>search for secondhand PAL Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
>impossible to find
>new they're $45 each
>literally costs more than the console
Anyway I softmodded mine, and have the Galaxy games, Paper Mario TTYD, DKCR, Okami, RE4 (even though I've played it through dozens of times), Brawl (for Project M), the Prime Trilogy, Zack and Wiki, Xenoblade Chronicles, Sonic Colours and Zelda TP/WW/SS now.

I think I'm missing a few.
>>
>>330847038
>literally costs more than the console
That's pretty much how it is for every first party Nintendo game since the GameCube.
>>
>>330847038
Wario Land Shake It
>>
>>330845606
how hard it is to mod it? i have one sitting in my apartment for years and i haven't played any game on it because Nintendo stuff is incredibly expensive.
>>
>>330847564

same guy from here>>330847912

Thats why i seriously fucking hate this kind of thing, Nintendo has some good stuff but it is always incredibly expensive. Not only that but they are also region locked, i got a japanese 3ds but now i have to hack so i can play region free games on it.
>>
>>330847641
On the list, cheers
>>330847912
Requires an SD card, an external hard drive and about an hour of your time to set it all up (if you're not my retarded housemate who spent two days on it before I intervened)

>>330848182
You can region unlock it too,though I haven't tested that yet
>>
>>330848278
>>330847038
where do you get ISOs? I can't find any besides shitty websites where you have to make 100+ posts to get one game
>>
File: Anything.jpg (103 KB, 801x800) Image search: [Google]
Anything.jpg
103 KB, 801x800
>>330846790
>we're farther from the release of mario 64 ds than mario 64 ds was from the release of the original mario 64
>>
I just got Okami. Please tell me it gets better, this is currently one of the worst games I've ever played

>Draw six perfect circles in a row while an old man dances
>No no, you drew that circle three millimetres too high so you fail and have to redo the whole thing
Christ.
>>
>>330849152
The PS2 version was better.
>>
>>330849152
>>330849363
the ps2 version was fucking awesome.
>>
>>330849152
I don't remember off the top of my head how the game guides you to do it, but I always started from the bottom, which seemed to help.

Most of the brush techniques aren't so bad; keep in mind the game started out with an analog stick so the pattern recognition system expects relatively crude lines. You gotta be kinda quick and loose about it or the game gets confused.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.