[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games that grandparents like.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 800x600
Games that grandparents like.
>>
>>330842470
grand dad fucked up GPM hard
>>
File: 1373334964203.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1373334964203.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
solitaire
>>
File: metalslug.jpg (35 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
metalslug.jpg
35 KB, 316x316
Everybody on planet earth can play and enjoy Metal Slug.

Also, my dad and hisbuddies used to gamble on games of Pac-Man back in the day.
>>
>>330842470
fleenstones?
>>
>>330842470
GRAND DAD
>>
>>330842470
>tfw you're 25 y.o. grandparent
>>
>>330842470
Least funny meme 2016
>>
GRAND DAD
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHbTSC9kl2M
>>
Best one for my fellow memers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Euke3XVtfZs
>>
Real talk, does anyone here prefer Vinny to the rest?

Every now and again, he has the best moments. Fucking clown-stapling-balls
>>
LE VINESAUCE XD
LE MARIO BOOTLEG XD
LE GIIVASUNNER XDD
Kill yourself.
>>
>>330843481
Why are you so salty?
>>
>>330843389
I used to like Vinny, but lately all is does is make weird noises and say WHAT?! the entire stream.

Joel is better. Fuck, I even prefer DireBoar to Vinny now.
>>
>>330842470

I know you wanted to make a Gilvasunner thread but my grandparents had an NES at their house and I used to go into the back room and play that game. Lots of good memories playing this, Kickle Cubicle, and Daydreaming Davey. I never actually beat the first boss though.
>>
>>330843389
I still prefer vinny to the others, but mainly just because he used to be the only one that I could tolerate and even though his quality isn't as good I still just like having his voice in the background.
>>
>>330844692
Best background noise streamers are MonotoneTim and Peaches. Peaches barely ever streams anymore, though. Vinny is terrible for background noise because he screams every 10 seconds.
>>
>>330844541
why the fuck would you like joel then?
he is completely cucked by us culture that it gets annoying
and he overreacts and bullshits constantly
>>
>>330842470
Holy shit this game.
I remember getting all the way to the Jetsons level, but it was so hard.
I couldn't beat the game.
>>
>>330844948
I don't mind. I've been watching him stream for years and am just used to it now.
>>
MEEE ZA FRINTSTOS
>>
>>330842470

Woah. Nostalgia.

>Those football mini games.
>>
>>330843481

>S-STOP HAVING FUN!!!

I bet you're one of the no fun allowed fags that killed QPUposting.
>>
>>330843389
To be honest, I feel the same way >>330844541 does, but I feel that way about both Vinny and Joel, At least Vinny's corruptions videos make me laugh like a hyena, Plus he's a real bro, he actually emailed me back.
>>
>>330843119
>>330843206
>Grand Dad
>Not Fortran

FUCKING JOEL.
>>
File: mfw Nintendo does it.gif (2 MB, 308x267) Image search: [Google]
mfw Nintendo does it.gif
2 MB, 308x267
>Joel's Bob Ross Mario Paint video
>>
>>330845221
His corruptions are all pre-made now. He just loads up a save state that someone posted on his forums and goes "OH OKAY" and "WHAT THE FUCK?" over and over again. He doesn't even have genuine reactions to them anymore.
>>
>>330845880
I know that, unfortunately. Now I sort of just ignore him and just watch the video itself. The corruptions still make me laugh, always have for some reason.
Isn't there a gif with Grover from Elmo's Alphabet Adventure?
>>
>>330842470
My german grandpa who was in the war STILL plays Ms. Pacman on his Sega Genesis everyday, I wouldn't even be surprised if he even browses /v/ on occasion.
>>
I knew a couple of seniors who were obsessed with Dr. Mario years ago.
>>
My grandfather likes tetris, super mario bros. 1-3, neverhood, and myst/riven.

He has better taste than /v/.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.