[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1st game is alright >2nd game is really good >3rd game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: thNRUWQRN8.jpg (17 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
thNRUWQRN8.jpg
17 KB, 480x300
>1st game is alright
>2nd game is really good
>3rd game is shit but gets super popular
>4th game is the 3rd game + reskin/gimmick

What series suffer this?
>>
>>330806742
Smash Bros.?
>>
Literally Saints Row
>>
>>330806742
But 3 was really good
>>
>>330807759
Saints Row IV is bretty good though
>>
>>330807969
doesn't change the fact that it's just a reskin of 3
>>
Elder scrolls if you start with daggerfall
>>
File: anya.jpg (503 KB, 1013x1731) Image search: [Google]
anya.jpg
503 KB, 1013x1731
>implying 3 didn't improve upon 2 in every way
1 has the best atmosphere though
>>
>>330808037

>>330806742
>>3rd game is shit but gets super popular
>>4th game is the 3rd game + reskin/gimmick

What don't you understand?
>>
>>330806742
1>3>2
2 suffers from muh Muharia
3 suffers from muh Dom
The spinoff with Baird is shit, sadly since Baird is a cool character
>>
>>330806742
3 was the best in the series though
best multi, most game modes
>>
>>330808305
Also I forgot
Clayton "grub killer" Carmine is best Carmine.
>>
>>330806742
Assassins creed, except it's more like
>1 is alright
>2 is good
>2.5 is great
>2.75 is shit
>3 is shit
>4 is meh
>>
Apart from the plot holes with Gears 1, Judgment's pretty good. I liked the optional challenges (though some had a lot to be desired) each mission offered.
>>
>>330808957
>rogue is literally 4
>unity is good

I mean Rogue's plot was certainly interesting but holy shit, they fucked up by reusing the giant sailing map. It's a chore to play after 4.
>>
>>330809247
I haven't played any assassins creed after blackflag.
I just played it for the sailing and pirating, its story went downhill from the brotherhood ending.
>>
But Gears 3 is the best one. You may argue between 1 & 2, but there's no denying Gears 3 was the most popular because it was the best one.

Improved everything with nice DLC and co-op in every mode.
>>
>>330809031
Same here, I liked it more than 3
>>
Fallout
>>
>>330809936
Came here to say this.
>>
>>330808957
It's too bad Ubisoft is afraid of making new IPs, because a pirate game with an expanded version of AC4's piracy mechanics would be bretty gud.
>>
>>330809514
4 is a great pirate game but it's a shitty AssCreed and the game is almost meta with it. Edward's shoved into the Assassin life but gives no shits about it an still wants to be a pirate.
>>
Uncharted.
>>
>Gears 2 was really good

Stop this faggot meme.
>>
>>330806742
>2nd game is really good
Things shitters say
>>
Fat cry
>>
>>330806742

Gears 3 brought the gameplay to the strongest it's ever been throughout the Gears series. It's far from shit.

Gears 1 has the best atmosphere in my opinion. I wish the creators didn't make the changes they did. They got afraid everyone was calling it grimdark and brown but the series feels like it should be grimdark and brown. Wish they didn't make it so colorful.
>>
Farcry
>>
File: awyea.gif (2 MB, 255x192) Image search: [Google]
awyea.gif
2 MB, 255x192
>>330810358
finally someone gets it
>>
>>330810358
>Wish they didn't make it so colorful.
Thank the Halo faggots who constantly cry about brown and bloom.
They want everything to be like their faggy rainbow shooter.
>>
>>330806742
Well it's definitely not Gears of War because Gears 3 was really good and Gears 2 was shit till the 6th patch then it became alright. Gears 1 is slightly behind Gears 3 just because of the OP actives but it's still solid.

Judgement is dogshit though yes that is true.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.