[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Planetary Annihilation any good? I mean they are just giving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 2538273-pa-1.jpg (261 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2538273-pa-1.jpg
261 KB, 1920x1080
Is Planetary Annihilation any good? I mean they are just giving it away for free now....
>>
you pretty much answered your own question now haven't' you?
>>
>>330803691
Hack frauds.
>>
>>330803691
They fucked it up. Its no fun compared to supreme commander
>>
Is anyone else dissapointed in supcom forge alliance? Idk why, but the units and battles just look so bad with those low poly models that have barely any moving parts. That and all 4 factions just seem to have pretty much the same weaponry.

Meanwhile Total Annihilation has a ton of different units and the battles just feel better (especially since attack ranges are much shorter so you can actually appreiciat the combat).

Are there any good Supcom mods that make the factions more unique and the unit battles more interesting to watch?
>>
where is it free
>>
>>330803691

It's free, migth as well get it.

The reason why people don't like it is becaus eUbernet, the developers, took almost every single dick decision they could get during it's development.

>Promised tons of things during the kickstarter campaign
>Released Early beta on steam for $80, claiming it was so peopel that backed on Ks didn't feel betrayed
>Released the game with TONS of problems, including the game running on a shitty server, EVEN IN SINGLE PLAYER
>Lackluster content, lackings everal things promised during the KS campaign
>Ubernet tries to bail out on the game by making another KS campaign, that failed.
>Had to comeback for the game when it failed, fixed some thing and FINALLY added content promised at elast one year ago
>Took off the original game from steam, re-released it with an expansion that's expensive as hell
>Still has several issues and last big update on steam was in OCTOBEr last year.

And they had abandoned Super Monday Night Combat to jump to this game. Basically they are trying to be Hi-Rez, but can't milk their franchises as efficiently as them.
>>
>>330804570

Bundlestars.
>>
It's pretty fun. takes a long time to get used to the controls/gameplay. its satisfying to destroy an entire planet base by smashing it with another planet, but most games never reach that point.

also it was plagued with controversy and weird company bullshit decisions as listed here
>>330805079
so its future is pretty unknown.
>>
>>330804570
reddit
>>
File: 1457989756003.jpg (48 KB, 572x548) Image search: [Google]
1457989756003.jpg
48 KB, 572x548
>>330804556
>>
>>330803691
>free
where?
>>
File: 6019560712_605ab47efc_z.jpg (111 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
6019560712_605ab47efc_z.jpg
111 KB, 612x612
>>330803691
>tfw you were actually excited about it
GODDAMN FUCKING BADGER DICKS CUNT

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FIRST DECENT MATURE RTS SINCE SUPCOM
>>
>>330806393
bundlestars
>>
is titans worth the 14 bucks at all>
>>
I remember people shat at me when I criticized the $90 alpha

if any of you actually weren't shills I hope you're happy
>>
>>330807243
by free you mean 11$? because i couldn't find it.
>>
>>330804570
Xvideos
>>
>>330809113
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/giveaway
>>
>I mean they are just giving it away for free now...
where.
>>
>>330809313
thanks. really.
>>
>>330809481
here >>330809313
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.