[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MMOs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: mmos.jpg (363 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mmos.jpg
363 KB, 1920x1080
I really want to play some mmo. Do you have anything in mind /v/? I'm not a weaboo on an anime imageboard so your beloved final fantasy will not work. What are you playing right now?
>>
best mmo has alrdy been out for like 14 years
its called EVE Online, anything else is not an MMO
>>
Star Trek online surpassed expectations. I've been playing elite since I got my first joystick at the age of 10, I've played a good majority of space combat and trading games, and Star Trek online has the best space combat of them all. By no means a perfect game, but I'm having fun
>>
>>330793171
playing black desert.
it's pretty fun.
doesn't feel like Current WoW at all.
more like Vanilla WoW and runescape fucking all night in Asia.
>>
>>330793613
I've played eve for several years and i'm bored of it. Alliance warfare is just like a job, fuck that shit. And solo pvp is basically unexistant unless you want to pimp your ship like crazy and be scared of every single pixel on the gate.

>>330794051
I've heared good things about it and also i've heared it can be a little P2W. Also i've never really watched star trek, will i be still interested?
>>
>>330794531
Its absolute korean grindfest. I could play lineage 2 with my friends if i wanted that.
>>
>>330793171
Neverwinter Online is pretty cool. played it for like 80 hours and it's free to play so there.

>so your beloved final fantasy will not work

your loss. the mmo's are pretty excellent but are to be paid for.
>>
>>330794843
I like D&D but neverwinter with its 4 buttons felt boring to me.
>your loss. the mmo's are pretty excellent but are to be paid for.

Paying is not a problem. I just absolutely dont like final fantasy setting and aestetics.
>>
>>330794729
don't you grind in every MMO?
also in black desert reaching max level isn't really the main goal.
the goal is to have fun on your way there, i think.
either way, i'm enjoying it.
doesn't feel too asian either, just fantasy really.
>>
>>330795195
>neverwinter with its 4 buttons

you still have a whole skill-list. I guess you have to switch the slots for other skills. I had a blast however. much better than D&D Online.
>>
>>330795271
>don't you grind in every MMO?
you do but when mmo consist only of grind and nothing else its pretty terrible.
>>330795590
But its still 4 buttons that you pretty much use on CD
>>
>>330793171
I'm leveling a Mage on Nostalrius. A vanilla WoW private server.
>>
>>330793171
>hereĀ“s a sexy person, you wanna enter her world right ;)
every time
>>
>>330793171
XIV is shit so good for you for already discarding it. The sad truth is all MMOs are shit, so XIV being shit isn't even special either.
>>
>>330796184
>you do but when mmo consist only of grind and nothing else its pretty terrible
i mean theres also quests and professions and looting and trading and PvP and shit.
i don't see how Black desert is a grindfest.
>>330796262
man Nostalrius is pretty solid, i haven't experienced original Vanilla WoW and stuff and my friends convinced me to join them playing WoW when WoD came out.
holy shit even i can see that the game used to be good and is now shit.
anyways, too little time nowadays to play Nostalrius, sadly.
>>
>>330796439
It would be far better if the GMs weren't greedy worthless shits but yeah I'm enjoying it. Wish I was 60 already.
>>
>>330796262
Nost i so overpopulated it hurts. And as much i love vanilla its feels so damn slow after all these years.

But damn the more i think about vanilla the more i want it in my life. Also i've heared they planning to make a TBC server. Will there be transfers from their regular realm?
>>
File: 1448123593344.png (97 KB, 625x790) Image search: [Google]
1448123593344.png
97 KB, 625x790
Thats it?
>>
>>330796962
I know. I wish the GMs weren't being paid off by the fucking yellow scourge.

They are but it is at least a year away. You can transfer to that realm, yes.
>>
>>330797748
>They are but it is at least a year away. You can transfer to that realm, yes.

Are they going to progress further? wotlk cata pandalands etc?
>>
>>330797898
noone wants to go further than WOTLK
>>
>>330793171
Ask reddit you walking cancer.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.