[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Perhaps if you played video games less, you would enjoy them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: therapist.jpg (13 KB, 244x164) Image search: [Google]
therapist.jpg
13 KB, 244x164
Perhaps if you played video games less, you would enjoy them more. Is this something you can try, anon?
>>
>>330789374
perhaps
>>
>>330789374
Yes, pick up another hobby for a while. like reading, or go outside.
>>
No thanks
>>
File: 1454864794111.gif (1 MB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
1454864794111.gif
1 MB, 245x184
>>330789374
But I do.

I still find myself playing older shit and filling unfulfilled by the newer shit.
>>
"I hardly play video games anymore precisely because I don't enjoy them anymore. Are you retarded, doc?"
>>
>>330789374
I can't play them any less.
>>
>>330789374
>implying people play games on /v/
>>
I stopped doing everything now I enjoy nothing.

Kill me.
>>
I play two or three games at a time now. I only buy a new one when I've finished one. That means I generally get one a month. I just got a PS4 so there's tonnes to get for me now. I haven't known a game to last more than a month in years now though. Multiplayer games don't do it for me anymore, aside from PES.
>>
Most new games suck so just go play the fun old games again.
>>
File: frasier.jpg (118 KB, 610x410) Image search: [Google]
frasier.jpg
118 KB, 610x410
Hello, anon, I'm listening.
>>
>>330791735
This, don't really know what to do about it. I am 27 and I have no passion for anything. I talk about video games way more than I play them. Nothing stimulates me and I feel like I am drifting through life. I am employed and I have an education so I suppose that is something.
>>
D
>>
>stop playing video games for a while
>stop buying video games as well

>come back a year or so later to play some games
>all of the prices have skyrocketed

Not going to fall for that one, OP.
>>
but girls don't play video games, doctor
>>
File: 1457031433812.png (2 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1457031433812.png
2 MB, 1280x960
>>330789374
No. Your disappointment with video games is a result of your matured taste and experience. When you were young everything was new and exciting and you didn't have any preferences (outside of peer pressuring), you just enjoyed the new experiences. Now that you are older its harder to find new content as you realize everyone rips off the same ideas and themes, and you have also developed bias towards certian types of games.

My advice is to try genres you are not familiar with and be aware of your biases and let the taint the experience.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.