[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: It's 2014 and Pokken Tournament has just been announced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: pokken roster.jpg (107 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
pokken roster.jpg
107 KB, 1364x768
I managed to get a shot of the final roster! This is what it looks like.
>>
>>330781181
>two mewtwos and pickachus
>only 1 pokemon that actually is a fighitng type

fuck this game.
>>
We wuz mews
>>
>>330781337
there are 3 fighting types there buddy. mewtwos and pickachus is retarded though
>>
>>330781181
T H I C K
H
I
C
K
>>
>>330781181
I want to cum inside Braixen.
>>
>>330781337
>Blaziken
>Lucario
>Machamp
Nice counting there anon.
>>
>>330781181
The graphic of the game looks so damn fake and everything is grimdark as fuck. FAAAAAAAKE!
>>
>>330781337
>>330781363
>>330781523
>>330781465
>>330781495
What's with the shitposting, and yeah anon can't count but you get his point. You're not improving this thread anon.

Sorry this isn't your bread and butter /v/, I guess.
>>
>>330781181
XY just came out a few months ago. Why would they include that fox? Why not the frog ninja, at the very least?
>>
>>330781523
sorry I didnt play pokemon after gen1 because it turned to shit.
>>
>>330781609
See it's posts like this that are why /v/ is shit
>n-nuh uh it's people like you who complain are what make /v/ shit!!

It's me criticizing you, and no one should be immune to criticizing and let me just spell this out for you anon. If you didn't play pokemon after gen 1 then why are you in this thread? If you don't like Pokken then why are you in this thread, what does your comment do engage in the discussion? And by the way everyone knows that post is /vp/ shitposting, which also begs the question why you're baiting on /v/ to begin with. This is the only reply you're getting and I hope it makes you feel better for the next 5 seconds before you have to do this again on another thread.
>>
>>330781181
It seems like a demo of what the future of Pokemon games might look like.
I ain't gonna pay for 16 characters nigga.
>>
why don't they just get off their lazy asses and add every single pokemon

this game is going to be so shit
>>
>>330781605
Its just anons funposting. Whats wrong with both?
>>
>>330781605
>Correcting someone's mistake is shitposting.
>>
>>330781608
If he wasn't in Sm4sh then he probably would have made it in
>>
What are the 4 missing ones? Have you unlocked them?
>>
>>330782638
Didn't stop Pikachu, Charizard, Mewtwo, and Lucario from getting in
>>
>>330781609
>it turned to shit.
The mechanics only got better. Gen1 aged like milk
>>
>>330781181
Why no Scolipede?
>>
>>330783513
>I'm an idiot who didn't read the OP
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.