[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the Android version fix the battle speed issue?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Final-Fantasy-IX.jpg (129 KB, 1000x663) Image search: [Google]
Final-Fantasy-IX.jpg
129 KB, 1000x663
Did the Android version fix the battle speed issue?
>>
Please respond
>>
>>330769119
who cares? it's not on ps4 anyway.
>>
>>330770685
but it's coming to Steam, and that could make it a better alternative to emulating
>>
>>330770812
maybe it's just my autism speaking, but a game like FF9 would feel so much better on ps4.
FF7 feels great on it.
also, i don't use steam so fuck that.
>>
>>330770812
When is it coming to steam, fuckkkkkk ive been waiting for too long
>>
>>330771068
>it won't feel right...

nice meme sonygger
>>
I'm surprised nobody has answered this yet. Battle delay is usually the biggest complaint about this game, I'd have thought someone here would have checked the Android version to see if it was fixed
>>
>>330771573
No one plays real video games let alone a grand JRPG on a mobile phone.

At least on an emulator you can speed time during battles or whatever if you just bind it to a button, pretty sure you can run PSX emulators on a mobile phone as well.
>>
>>330771573
well they did say they added the same casual speed-up functions to this version of FF9 as they did to the recent re-releases of FF7, so I guess there's that.

I personally don't understand the complains about the combat speed. Always felt around the same as in FF7 and friends, plus who the fuck plays this kind of games in a hurry anyway?
>>
>>330771205

me to brer
>>
>>330772631
I wouldn't call it casual for ff8 and 9. The slow ass battles made those games awful.

>>330769119
Whats up with this picture? Especially freya.
>>
>>330774654
>The slow ass battles made those games awful.
nope.
>>
>>330772631
>Always felt around the same as in FF7 and friends

I think your perception of time is fundamentally flawed. I would say you should go see a doctor, but I'm not sure they could solve that problem.
>>
What's wrong with the emulated version? Is it slower than the original?
>>
It has a fast-forward feature. They probably didn't fix the fucked ATB though, which is so badly implemented that buffs last for practically no time at all if you're on the fast speed
>>
>>330774654
Die, yiff in hell.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.