[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >People still trying to force the FFX is bad meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1453829508659.jpg (74 KB, 1036x720) Image search: [Google]
1453829508659.jpg
74 KB, 1036x720
>2016
>People still trying to force the FFX is bad meme despite it being one of the most popular games in the franchise
>>
>>330758353
Not bad at all, I just got bored of it and stopped playing.
>>
So a popular game doesn't prevent it being shit right?

Go play your Cod fucking faggot
>>
>>330758353
It's not bad, much like 7 it's just highly overrated baby's first JRPG. That fucking soundtrack though.
>>
>>330758353

Allah thinks of it as happy festival fireworks too.
>>
Rikku>Yuna>Lulu
>>
>>330758353
>if it's popular it must be good
Humanity got over that argument a few thousand years ago
>>
I mean, it's quite flawed, but I don't think there are any elements that are completely abhorrent. The worst of its elements, like its story, are merely competent but sloppy. It's certainly not 8, and by god is it not XIII.
>>
>>330759176
So, in other words, it's bad.
>>
I'd love it alot more with skippable cutscenes. I mean I know the game is meant to be story driven but I liked turn based RPGS and not waiting 2038942 years for stupid shit to happen.
>>
I feel that the spheregrid countered itself.

At first I didn't understand that there was no penalty for switching out party members (I thought maybe it delayed your next turn or something), so I rarely did it.

I tried to stick to 3 main party members and built them flexibly. However, when I understood that you could use all party members, there was no point in creating hybrids anymore.

Just make every character specialize in ONE thing. Thus customization is mute and the freedom the spheregrid gave when using only 3 characters faded into nothingness as you used all of them.
>>
File: imretarded.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
imretarded.gif
2 MB, 240x180
I would absolutely love it, but I can't stand the main character in every possible way. It's like he's trying to be funny by playing retarded and dressing like an 8 year old child, but he's failing miserably.
>>
>>330758353
no overworld
>>
>>330758353
It's good, but compared to other FF games it's complete shit.
>>
>>330758353
Its just FF13 fags
>>
>>330761593
There's an Otherworld though.
>>
Getting the ultimate weapons is literally impossible. Get less than 0 seconds on the clock riding that clunky ass mother fucking chocobo while simultaneously collecting balloons and dodging birds? Get fucked senpai
>>
>>330761603
Compared to which FF exactly?

X not only does more things right than most FFs. But it does it with flying colors
>>
>>330758353
FFX is a critical parody of people who play RPG games and insults you for subjecting yourself to it
>>
Like all FF games, the plot falls off at the very last act and becomes a fucking mess.
>>
>>330758353
X isn't good like or not. It's only popular with baby's first ff. It's the reason why ff has been struggling ever since. When an nes game has a bigger overworld it's really bad
>>
>people still don't understand that "popularity" isn't a synonym for "quality"
>>
My favorite FF game was FFVI, it was the best one, and would love a remake of it
>>
>>330763741
They did on ios
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.