[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Still no Panzer Dragoon HD Collection >Still no Shenmue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>Still no Panzer Dragoon HD Collection
>Still no Shenmue I + II HD Collection

Is Sega the dumbest vidya company alive?
>>
>all those great IPs shelved forever
>all those great games that will never be ported and or localized

I can't say they are the dumbest, because despite everything they are still alive and sometimes still put out a good game or two, but goddamn if they aren't one of the most frustrating video game companies out there.
>>
>>330743652
>Still no Panzer Dragoon HD Collection
There's a reason for that.
>>
>>330745396
What's the reason?
>>
>>330745719
not that guy, but lost source code, apparently.
>>
>>330743652
It's be pretty hard to spitshine Saga, but what I REALLY FUCKING WANT IS ORTA PORTED TO STEAM I HAVEN'T PLAYED IT IN OVER 10 YEARS SINCE MY XBAWKS BROKE AAAAAAAAA
>>
>>330745805
For the original, or all of them? If they ported Orta, that would technically port the first game too.

>>330745915
I just finished Orta an hour ago, actually. Hence why I felt like making this thread. Pretty damn fun, if short.
>>
>>330745805
Couldn't they just wrap the original retail copies in an emulator and internally scale them up to HD?
>>
Is the xbox one good? Never played the series, but i have the console, so i might as well play it
>>
>>330747632
>Is the xbox one good?
You mean the one Panzer Dragoon game on the Xbox, and not the Xbox One, right?
It's definitely worth playing.
I far and away prefer the original and Zwei, but Orta is still an excellent game.
>>
>>330746884

Or you could just play all these games OP listed on an emulator.

Chances are sega would fuck up the ports anyways.
>>
>>330748112
>play Orta
>on an emulator
anon...
>>
>>330747760
Crimson Dragon. I guess it's more of a spiritual sequel
>>
Zwei>Orta>Ein
>>
>No Panzer Dragoon HD
>No Jet Set Radio Future HD
>No Shenmue Hd Collection
>No Yakuza 1 and 2 localization

just kill me now
>>
>>330743652
>Is Sega the dumbest vidya company alive?
Not while Capcom still exists
>>
>>330743652
>still no word on PSO2 coming to NA years after they announced it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.