[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
picrelated is the one lads, peak comfy, peak homeliness, peak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: RyoWalkDobuita.png (185 KB, 424x348) Image search: [Google]
RyoWalkDobuita.png
185 KB, 424x348
picrelated is the one lads, peak comfy, peak homeliness, peak friendliness, peak cosy (takes place in autumn / winter), peak peak.

Also what makes it cosy squared is the sheer redundancy of 90+% of the content. The game is filled with pointless stuff from the viewpoint of the main story / objective. It's only there for immersion.
>>
>>330731658
Yakuza literally does all that and more
>>
>>330732237

Shitting up your open world city with random battles is literally "just fuck my shit up" the design choice.
>>
>>330732454
>random battles
Only specific story points have those. 3/4 of the game there aren't any random battles.
>>
>>330732879

in yakuza 1 you get stopped by random battles all the time which discourages exploration. what a joke
>>
>>330732991
You're so blatantly fucking lying.
Only 3 out of the 13 fucking chapters in the game have random encounters.
Way to prove you never played the game.
>>
>>330733253

I played the game and there are random encounters everywhere in the city area, which discourages exploration. I don't care about the yakuza mansion / the homeless area - obviously i'm not referring to story areas.
>>
>>330733441
You haven't played shit, again there's only random encounters in Chapter 4, Chapter 10 and Chapter 11.
>>
>>330733517

wew lad, there are random battles in the city area. You're not denying this.

Also how can it be cosy when the weather doesn't change and there is no voice acting and it has zoomed out camera angles?
>>
>>330733682
>wew lad, there are random battles in the city area. You're not denying this.
I never said there aren't, I said that THE RANDOM ENCOUNTERS IN THE CITY ARE >>>ONLY<<< WHILE YOUR STORY PROGRESS IS IN CHAPTER 4, CHAPTER 10 AND CHAPTER 11.
IN ALL OTHER CHAPTERS THE CITY HAS NO RANDOM ENCOUNTERS, ONLY QUESTS.

STOP BEING FUCKING RETARDED.

>there is no voice acting
You just went full retard and further proved you never played the fucking game.

>and it has zoomed out camera angles?
PS2 limitations, play literally any of the PS3 Yakuzas instead.
>>
>>330731658
>tfw remastered edition never
>>
>>330734085
Emulate in HD.
>>
>>330734085
http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=46995

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMvNwi7Xu6I
>>
>he hasn't played the undub

http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46869
>>
>>330734085
With late 90's games like Turok and Grandia 2 getting recent PC ports, along with the Dreamcast games on Steam, and all the attention on Shenmue 3, I wouldn't rule out a 1+2 rerelease.
>>
>>330734610
Except Sega is retearded so who knows?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.