[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why isn't there any all female wrestling games like rumble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 58140_front.jpg (61 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
58140_front.jpg
61 KB, 500x708
why isn't there any all female wrestling games like rumble roses these days?
>>
Was that actually good?
>>
>tfw 360 emulation is finally making progress and will be able to play RRXX in glorious resolution
>>
>>330725685
You fucking know why
>>
>>330725989
Cuz Rumble Roses is shit.
>>
>>330725685
SJWs
>>
>>330725685
A: That game played sorta shitty.
B: The game sold sorta shitty.

So they never made another one.
>>
They're the same old dogshit as all male wrasslin' games, except they only appeal to the weeb audience so they sell a lot worse.
>>
>>330726312
Wasn't there a sequel?
>>
File: sigh.jpg (43 KB, 532x472) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
43 KB, 532x472
The punk rocker is my in game waifu

Candy cane I think

wasnt it just a wwe clone literally?
>>
File: Y0-Girls-Walkthrough.jpg (193 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Y0-Girls-Walkthrough.jpg
193 KB, 600x338
>>330725685
Yakuza 0 will be released sometime this year and it features this
>>
>>330725760
only the first one, the story mode was retarded and cheesy but fun as hell since it never took itself too seriously, for XX the graphics and US voice acting improved but konami ditched the story mode and replace it with boring grinding (like defeating all characters both baby face/heel whitout any way to remember which ones you've already done) and insane loading times

>>330726571
>wasnt it just a wwe clone literally?
once again only the first one, they also ditched the original team and gave it to another one
>>
>>330726994
Can you play as Pai or Vanessa?
>>
>>330726571
it was more arcadey but way lacking in characters and shit.
>>
>>330725685
I loved RR but it sold like hot dogshit. So no, it wasn't SJWs this time. This was way before they were really a thing.
>>
>>330726571
>wasnt it just a wwe clone literally?

ThereĀ“s no problem with that if it features girls in bikinis fighting in mud and has a konami logo on the box.
>>
>>330727549
>Konami
>Can't play as Snake, Time Pilot, or Simon Belmont
What is the point?
>>
>>330727646
but you could dress them up as olga and eva!
>>
>>330726994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLwsnU_2NUI
>>
>>330725685
Konami fired RR dev already
He also made Love Plus and Tokimeki memorial
>>
RIP Dixie Clemets
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.