[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it as shit as it looks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 92748_front.jpg (340 KB, 640x736) Image search: [Google]
92748_front.jpg
340 KB, 640x736
Is it as shit as it looks?
>>
>>330659584
No, it's actually an alright game.
>>
>>330659584
Game is average.
It's the story that keeps it up.
>>
It might not be great but it does a good job of making you feel like a ghostbuster.

That + original cast makes it worth playing.
>>
>>330659584

It's Gears of War with an original and funny Ghostbusters story. 8 out of 10 in my book. It's way better than the new movie will be at least.
>>
>>330659584
Its actually really fun, everything was made with love, very authentic.

Downsides are the fact that there is basically NO replayability to the game except for nostalgia's sake.

Plus, Bill Murray sounds like hes imitating Peter Venkman, not PLAYING Peter Venkman.

Bummer they didn't have Sigourney Weaver or Rick Moranis. Also kind of stupid that Peck turns out to be a demon or some shit all along. I dunno, its just cheap and kinda lame, like how Councilor Udina turned out to be a Cerberus agent the whoooole time in ME3
>>
It is alright.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/9870/

I believe the PC version got removed from steam at one point due to licensing issues, anyway it is available now.
>>
>>330659584
It's an ok game but an excellent game if you are a Ghostbuster's fan. A lot of references to the movies. The true Gostbusters 3.
>>
File: 1433908138218.gif (3 MB, 325x200) Image search: [Google]
1433908138218.gif
3 MB, 325x200
For a mid-gen game based on a movie license it was pretty damn good. Off the top of my head the only downside would be that they stretched the movie soundtracks way too thin and should have added some original scores, but the combat is solid and the story is entertaining.

Come to think of it, this might be the last relevant game Atari ever had a hand in before their downward spiral into mediocrity.
>>
It's alright. Luigi's Mansion is a better ghostbusting game if you just want the feeling of, well, busting ghosts, but if you want a story or characters this is your better bet.

Winston best ghostbuster
>>
If you are pissed as me over the whole Fembusters like me play this

its basically the third movie, Starring you
>>
File: beautiful-galaxy.png (1 MB, 959x599) Image search: [Google]
beautiful-galaxy.png
1 MB, 959x599
It's literally Ghostbusters 3.
>>
Great game. Unfortunately the multiplayer servers are offline now so it's a one and done game unless you want to trophy whore it up. Buy it. You'll like it.
>>
>>330659584
pretty much ghostbusters 3
>>
>>330664018
How was the multiplayer composition?
I heard it was sort of horde mode
>>
>>330659584
The destruction/physics is really good in the game considering how old it is
>>
It's the ghostbusters movie sequel we'll never get
>>
>>330659584
It's meh, the best thing about it is that it uses a modified version of GB 3's script.
>>
I like how the Wii Version changed everything to look all cartoony instead of trying to look realistic.
It also had the ability to play as a girl.
>>
>>330659584
A solid, well made game. They did a great job of making the whole firehouse in 3D, even though there was almost no reason to. I've replayed it 3 times now, honestly one of my top ten.
>>
>>330659584
Basically Ghostbusters 3. Worth playing for sure.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.