[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never played a Hitman game. How do I get started?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: e_cover.jpg (42 KB, 230x323) Image search: [Google]
e_cover.jpg
42 KB, 230x323
I've never played a Hitman game.

How do I get started?
>>
>>330654778
I suggest you start with the 4th one, Blood Money. And if you really like it, give the first 3 a go.
>>
>>330655426
this
>>
Start with Hitman: Codename 47

then play
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Contracts
Hitman: Blood Money
>>
≥agent 47
>hair

I am SO FUCKING TRIGGERED right now
>>
>>330654778
You dont because tbe series is trash unlike undertale or dark souls
>>
>>330655630
This but honestly you can skip the first.
Unless you really get into go back and try it out for muh lore
>>
>>330654778
watch the movies they teach you everything you need to know, then you can start with Absolution the best game in the series
>>
>>330655816
Its shadow you sperg
>>
>>330655993
no he has very short hair.

in both hitman films
>>
>>330655893

this, start with silent assassin
>>
>>330654778
>How do I get started?
Install the game, then double click on the shortcut. Alternatively, right click on it, then choose the "open" option.

Either that or buy a gun, load it, put it in your mouth and pull the trigger you goddamn neanderthal.
>>
>>330654778
hitman 2
>>
File: hitman and baseball bat.png (1 MB, 847x714) Image search: [Google]
hitman and baseball bat.png
1 MB, 847x714
>>330655426
>>330655572

wow, what a coincidence, I was talking about you BMfags in another hitman thread. How about giving the anon the better advice?

Aka this one >>330655630

you faggots
>>
>>330658096
I think Blood Money is a better introduction to the series.
Which one did you have the most fun playing?
>>
>>330658096
I love Blood Money as well but it's pretty annoying how dismissive they are of the previous games which are great despite lacking some polish.
>>
>>330655893
C47 is more fun than SA.
>>
Not sure if I'm a fan of 47's lack of any personality. They should make a hitman series based on the european strip series "the killer"
>>
File: img_041.jpg (178 KB, 736x1020) Image search: [Google]
img_041.jpg
178 KB, 736x1020
>>330654778
If yo never played any, you could aswell start with absolution. It's neat and streamlined, and looks sweet.
Hitman 1 may feel a little clunky and punishing by todays standards.
2-4 are consequently getting more complex, and offering more options.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.