[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: sadfasdwerc.jpg (61 KB, 760x328) Image search: [Google]
sadfasdwerc.jpg
61 KB, 760x328
This was the last game I had a blast playing. Recommend more like it.
>>
Fallout: New Vegas.

Make sure to grab some mods from the nexus too
>>
File: deus_ex.jpg (85 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
deus_ex.jpg
85 KB, 953x953
Do Sex.

Seriously, its great.
>>
>>330649883
Diablo II
Fallout NV
SW kotor
Fable
Neo Scavenger
>>
>>330650181
I've been planning going through the deus ex games. Is invisible war worth it? Everyone tells me to skip that one.
>>
>>330650606
you can safely skip it, its a pretty bad. Same goes for The Fall.

other than those two, its a great series.
>>
>>330649883

>more like it

Good RPGs?

Arcanum, another game by Troika.
>>
Play legacy of kain series.
>>
>>330650451
>SW kotor

How do I get into this piece of shit game?
>>
>>330651363

Well, you first install it, then click on the desktop shortcut.
>>
The Secret World
>>
>>330651469
I don't know I started playing a few times but so far it just didn't wow me or kept me playing.
>>
>>330651593

Fair enough. Not everyone likes the KOTOR games. I admit that the first KOTOR isn't among my favorites, though at the time I first played it, I thought it a decent game. I prefer the second one more, but again that doesn't mean you'd like it at all.

By the by, have you played VtM - Redemption?
>>
>>330651663
Its just unfortunate. I really want to like the game but can't bring myself to it.

No Sir, never heard of that one.
>>
>>330651764

It's a game made before Bloodlines and by a completely different team of people that have nothing to do with Troika. I honestly enjoy it a lot, even nowadays, even having Bloodlines to compare it to.

It's not like Bloodlines at all, just getting that out there.
>>
>>330650606
Just play the original one and Human Revolution.
Invisible War is just consolized crap, and The Fall is a port of a smartphone game.
>>
>>330649946
>tfw the wolf pack alpha welcomes me into his tribe and makes me his breeding dog
So far given birth to three puppers, more on the way. ^.^
>>
>>330651363
I was way into sw as it was and played it when it first came out. My rosey nostalgia is always good
>>
Alpha Protocol
>>
>>330649883
Any game by BlackIsle, Troika or Obsidian [Fallout New vegas is the closest]
Also Deus Ex, Deus Ex Human Revolution
>>
File: images (1).jpg (27 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
27 KB, 443x332
>>330652080
Speaking of this game, and furries, this guy here was my first exposure to the word itself.
>>
Dark Messiah: Might and Magic

Most fun game I've played in a LONG time.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.