[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Think The Division looks like shit based on the screenshots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: idiocracy.jpg (64 KB, 738x413) Image search: [Google]
idiocracy.jpg
64 KB, 738x413
>Think The Division looks like shit based on the screenshots and videos
>Generally avoid Ubisoft releases because of the recent string of terrible games like Assy Creed, Primal and Watch Dogs
>It comes out
>Becomes best performing Ubisoft game ever

Is it just me or is Idiocracy looking more and more real every day?
>>
whenever people reference Idiocracy like that it makes me cringe, can't exactly put my finger on why that is
>>
Why did you feel the need to make this exact thread again today?
>>
>>330649421
It's a good movie, fag
>>
>>330649421
Because it feels like the OP is being elitist, and maybe he is, but he's right that normie shit is awful. We just don't know if his taste is much better. But then we're just judging his taste by our own. Relativism!
>>
>>330649223
So you haven't played it and you're judging others who have? Nice bait.
>>
I really can't name one thing Division does that other games before it hasn't done. It's the safest fucking game in history.
>>
>>330649223
reminder that mike judge has a degree in physics

beavis and butthead
king of the hill
office space

how can jews even compete?
>>
I'm surprised since I've been used to see posters for ass creed games every year out in public but nothing for the division.
Where did marketing go and how did it do so well? Can't be just the beta testing.
>>
>>330649223
maybe because ubisoft have never released a multiplayer focused game
multiplayer games sell better at release because they're better at release (in regards to there actually being people to play with/against)
If ubisoft had been selling multiplayer games in the past, it wouldn't be such a difference in sales numbers
>>
I'm glad they did a beta/demo because it opened my friends' eyes. He was really hyped about it but we had fun for a day and then it felt like we'd seen everything the game has to offer
>>
>>330649740
He can watch videos of it, Ubisoft.
>>
>>330649778

It does virtual lines.
>>
>>330649421
You are a true scholar and want people to reference peer reviewed articles instead.

Fucking faggot.
>>
>>330649778

It tries to be so boring that people may die from it.
>>
>>330649807
It's too bad America is too oblivious for low-key jokes and everything has to be blatant and absurd.

RIP Hank "King of the" Hill
>>
>>330649421
Because it's an incredibly low brow comedy that still tries to make fun of the type of idiots who enjoy that humor. It undermines its own point.

>>330649778
Safe is exactly how I'd describe it. I'd love to see the meetings that led to the Dark Zone being as neutered as it is. We want to make a game like Dark Souls and Day Z where death matters and you can lose stuff, but we don't want to encourage our players getting hurt, so let's make going rogue the worst possible decision you could make and punish anyone who tries to PvP in the PvP area. And I see reviews praising it saying they're glad they aren't getting attacked.
>>
>>330649421
You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded
>>
>>330650038
Early MMOs did that first. A long line of adventuring parties standing in a neat orderly line that extends all the way outside of the dungeon, each player waiting for the boss to respawn.
>>
>>330649223
You obviously don't share the same tastes as the majority, you are a special snowflake.

ya fag
>>
>>330649223
>Think
>looks

For a guy who hasn't actually played it, you're going a bit too far there with this outlook. I mean, I shit talk things I don't play, but I don't go so far as to say they're portents of doom. Just step back, re-assess your viewpoint, and realize that it's entirely possible the game isn't utter shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.