[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you go from this..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Dance_old.gif (192 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
Dance_old.gif
192 KB, 200x252
How do you go from this..
>>
File: Party_music_box_dance.gif (1 MB, 266x271) Image search: [Google]
Party_music_box_dance.gif
1 MB, 266x271
...to THIS?
>>
>>330638472
man I loved going up to random people and making a dance party. Especially at the end of some long dungeon.
>>
just play osrs you noob. i just got back into it myself. having a blast.
>>
>>330638472
That's why I play /v/scape.
>>
>>330638548
me too anon
>>
>>330638561
I had no idea this was a thing. What's the population like? I'm really tempted to get back into this
>>
how do you speak with black people on runescape? use an amulet of m'speak!
>>
>>330638561
Why play a private server when you can play the real one?
>>
>>330638674
right now it's late so like 30 players, but during the day it goes up to 60-70 at a steady rate throughout the day.

>>330638684
Because it's free and nothing is behind a paywall?
>>
>>330638754
but anon you can buy membership with in game currency. it's only like 2m too, which is pretty fucking easy to get.
>>
>>330638754
well that kinda sucks but at least it isn't empty. thank you for the info.
>>
>>330638754
I guess.

I mean you can easily make 2.5 mil easy in runescape in about 7-14 hrs pham
>>
I spent 10 dollars buying membership after having quit so I could play Deadman mode. But it's fucking dead so fuck.
>>
>>330638754
osrs doesn't have microtransactions and its free if you aren't a silly willy who actually pays for his membership with real monies & uses bonds instead
>>
>>330638824
oh so it's free* then
still not free as in freedom
>>
>>330638884
What is deadman mode? And what's ironman? and what's the difference?
>>
>>330638953
of course not but it's still fun. to each his own, but for me an MMO (especially one like runescape) half of the fun is being in a populated world with a living economy.
>>
>>330638983
As far as I know ironman is just perma death.

Deadman mode is PVP literally everywhere, even banks. Anyone who's skulled who enters a town gets attacked by level 1337 guards. When you kill a player, you get a key that lets you access that person's bank and you can steal 28 of the most valuable items in that bank. Also 5 times the amount of EXP is earned.

It sound so fun, but it's dead and I'm genuinely upset.
>>
>>330639093
damn that really does sound fun. shitty that it's dead.
>>
reminder that getting your membership for "free" via bonds means someone else had to give the hedgefund investment shitters that bought out jagex some money
>>
>>330639162
who cares? better than me paying them.
>>
>>330639162
aaaaand I pay gp for that expense. so what? i'm not the one spending $5.
>>
Do any of you guys want the hd graphics from 08 ?
>>
>>330639438
yeah, it's not as bad as the EoC graphics since the weapons stayed the same as their old school version, just sharper textures.

I can't find any private servers with that early 08 build though
>>
>>330639438
I want my childhood back.
>>
>>330639487
Yeah i want it back too. Just that jagex will never do it for 07 though :(
>>
File: death.gif (193 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
death.gif
193 KB, 500x381
>>330639495
this
it was far more fun when I didn't have the world memorized, didn't feel a need to grind skills or rush through quests, and could just pick a random direction to walk in and wind up in unfamiliar territory ripe for exploring
>>
>phats, hween masks, santa hats, etc are all cheap as fuck now in 07scape
I mean it's cool that they're attainable now but it's so unsatisfying to finally get them. Feels like i'm playing mopar scape.
>>
Has anyone here played albion online, is it a good mmo?
>>
>>330638538
>runescape
>dungeon

huh
>>
>>330639861
I remember me and a friend going into some building. Maybe it was a sewer?

But I mean we fought enemies until we got to the end, and then we fought a boss and got a cool item. I don't really remember what/where it was but it seemed like a dungeon to me
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.