[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A New Patch!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: hrRr7k08kNg.jpg (187 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
hrRr7k08kNg.jpg
187 KB, 960x540
A New Patch!
>>
>>330636452
Yeah, that's been known for a while. Until we get the patch notes and siege engines get nerfed to shit there's no reason for hype
>>
Also, inb4 they nerf Warden into the ground because LawLiet happens to make her work even though 90% of the time people still pick the Demon Hunter.

Because what we really need is for only one hero to be truly good per race.
>>
>nerf siege engines, frost wyrms, human/orc towers, and blademaster
>remove or change shit maps
game is fixed
>>
>>330639723
>break bot hosting
>fix refresh bug that's existed since launch
game fixed
>>
File: 1359973145560.gif (385 KB, 254x144) Image search: [Google]
1359973145560.gif
385 KB, 254x144
i just want bm nerfs
not because i think bm is op
because im fucking tired of BM every goddamn game

SH buffs would be fucking nice though
>>
Casual WC3 player here. I've liked the game for a long time and am somewhat competent with it but know nothing of the competitive metagame.

With the exception of BM, why are all these things in need of nerfs? I have watched enough Orc matches to see why people don't like BM.
>>
>>330639723
>nerfing undead even more

if they do a balance patch and undead isn't buffed significantly they have completely failed.
>>
>>330640226
because every orc opening is BM harass
>>
>>330639949

Isn't shadowhunter super good tho?
>>
File: 2058-thinking.jpg (23 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
2058-thinking.jpg
23 KB, 500x414
Why would they patch a game over a decade old? They prepping people for WC4 or...?
>>
>>330640515
Now, I don't have a source handy, but Blizz said that once WoW is done story-wise, they go do Warcraft 4. Seems reasonable? I dunno about that. Nor do I know if WoW is done for.

Maybe WoW is done for, if all those previous threads are to be believed.
>>
>>330640515

WC3 is still huge in china, in fact when the patch hits I predict it will overtake starcraft globally

Also competetive wc3 is some hot shit
>>
>>330640485
hes usually good to kill heroes but pretty much useless against certain line ups (cyclone spam and warden makes him useless and an easy pick off)

TC is generally better than him because hes more tanky
>>
>>330640715
If WoW really IS done, I sincerely hope they pick off where WC3 ended.

It would make sense in the way that most people who have played WoW aren't that interested in RTS in the first place, so the market would still be the old fans. So I don't see ten million WoW players thinking that they'd lose anything.
>>
>>330641281
>Blizzard doing all this legacy shit

BC/Vanilla servers soon fellow stalker
>>
>>330640515
same reason they keep the d2 servers up, to keep up faith for fans. if they pulled wc3 and d2 servers blizzard's fan base wouldn't have made it this far.
>>
>>330640226
Because a losing human player can just turtle in his base and attack-move with siege engines or gyros and win.
>>
Wonder if they could add more functions to the WC3Editor. Wish I could git gud enough to create a Gnoll race, or find a way to put Naga as 5th race in skirmish
>>
>>330640515
DotA is big in China because Warcraft 3 was big in China.
Provided, DotA:AllStars overtook it by a huge margin but pretty much everyone still has Warcraft 3 TFT installed and since Valve told them to fuck off by stopping support for DotA in favor of Dota--: Hats++ Edition, they just play WC3.

Korea has LoL, Vietnam has AoE 1, Japan has fighting games... of course China has their own super-popular game as well.
>>
File: 1370622613356.jpg (219 KB, 455x810) Image search: [Google]
1370622613356.jpg
219 KB, 455x810
>WC4 comes out
>WC4edit.exe
>EULA
>"All creative works done with this tool are legal property of Activision Blizzard"
>>
>>330642089
>Korea has LoL
And, uh, Starcraft?
>>
>>330642165
Isn't that in the SC2 editor already?
>>
>>330642165
please god no..
>>
>>330642296
>>330642304
Can't have another DotA happening now can we?
>>
>>330642235
It's on the decline over there.
Only really played by the old guard but anyone who isn't directly paid for it is playing LoL.
And there's more people being paid to play LoL than there are those being paid for SC.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.