[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So was it good? >inb4 its a movie guyz XD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
So was it good?
>inb4 its a movie guyz XD
>>
>>330630452
it's shovelware, don't bother with it.
>>
>>330630586
Shovelware implies low production costs, a good example would be Neptunia.

This game is just another AAA shitheap.
>>
is he holding a blundergat?
>>
>>330630452
It's a good movie guys :p
>>
>>330630452
OP can't inb4
Nice movie.
>>
>>330630452
it's just a bad, boring game. Not even worth the $10 I paid for it
>>
>>330630452
It's a bad movie. Not even worth a watch on youtube.
>>
Currently 40% on Rotten Tomatoes, it's pretty awful.
>>
too short and easy as piss, wouldve been a better movie
>>
>>330630452
its a movie guyz XD
>>
File: cinematic_gaming.jpg (216 KB, 792x694) Image search: [Google]
cinematic_gaming.jpg
216 KB, 792x694
>>330630452
>So was it good?
kek
>>
>>330631451

>get thermite gun
>"FUCK YEAH THIS IS ACTUALLY AWESOME"
>twenty seconds later cutscene drops it for a bolt rifle
>>
>>330630452
Its actually decent. I liked it. If you know how to play the game and know how to use the slo mo ability along with knowing when to use it. It isn't half bad. Manage to actually platinum by just playing it 1 more time.
>>
>>330631451

>story that forgets its own antagonist and just fucking ends with no resolution whatsoever

They couldn't even get that part right.
>>
>>330630452
literally a movie
not even joking
Also the plot is just retarded
>kill "enemies"
>OH NOES THEY HAVE THE SAME MISION AS U
>>
Had some pretty good looking environments but the game was short, the gunplay was basic, the AI was retarded and there were a lot of scenes where you just walk around and push objects

Worth one playthrough if you can find it for $10 or less
>>
File: large.jpg (41 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
41 KB, 500x366
>>330631451
>We can't get around having Gameplay in our game

Why make a game in the first place if this is the mindset.
>>
it was a movie, it was a good looking movie. Way too many cutscenes, too short and way too expensive for what it was, but it was good. The pricetag for it just savaged anything it was trying to achive, it was like paying £50 for a fucking DVD. There was no game to the game.
>>
>letting that bro cop die when they're all carrying magic heal everything juice on their necks
>>
>>330630452
I haven't played the game, but goddamn do the weapons in this game/movie hybrid look fucking orgasmic. Looks like the gunplay is pretty satisfying as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEvJhTETp4Y
>>
>>330631950
Because cinematic experiences aka wanna be movies now are games.
>>
>>330630452
It's a movie.
Seriously, more cutscene and QTE than gameplay.
And half the gameplay is on-rails.
>>
>>330632342
The problem is entirely that you barely get to use them.
>pick up neat gun
>2 minutes later drop gun in cut scene
Thats the entire problem with teh game, custcenes at the end of pretty much every encounter, and the encounters are only a few minutes long and on the rails.
>>
>Your father figure, some ugly lesbian and a Frenchman fight off some rebels
>The father figure has an argument with the head dude of King Arthur's branch
>Your father figure decides to pursue a lead downtown with more Rebels against the other dude's will
>You find out the rebels want to blow up an airship with a Hastings nobleman onboard and foil that attempt but your father figures dies
>You go into an autistic rage when the rebels attack near your base and then go back downtown and start drinking heavily until the rebel leader comes out
>The rebel leader tells you that you're the bad guys and they didn't do nuffin and then you follow her to a warehouse which you find is full of vampires who you burn
>You find out Hastings is a vampire and attack him at his house only to find out the son of Arthurs Knights is actually a werewolf working with him
>You lesbian friend for 300 years now hates you and provides evidence to get you executed
>You break out of jail and Yuri Lowenthal nurses you back to health
>The rebel leader shows up after several scenes of half-concissioness and tells you Yuri Lowenthal is in danger
>You decide to save him but the werewolf dude is already there to tell you "We're not so different you and I" and you fight him in an identical style to an earlier werewolf boss
>His daddy shows up as he is dying and tells you he knew his son was evil all along and then requests you shoot his son so you press R2 and the game is finished
>After the credits you dramatically look over London and tell Yuri Lowenthal "I am a Knight no more" and then you kill yourself for wasting $60
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.